Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: lats22

amar's % of fans were very less in comparison with shonali ...then why shonali was evicted.. so that site cannot be trusted as BB IT guy on tips keep on increasing and decreasing it ..😆

If fans and their numbers mean nothing... then the whole argument is a moot point. 

Juhi might win because her husband is doing a TV serial with colors
Sky might win because his sister is in Dubai 
Sunny might win because Mahesh Bhatt wants publicity for Jism2
Amar might win because bigg boss favored him in the phone call
Shonali might win because she got more votes and she is really popular
Sid might win because he is the youth icon... he was not evicted even after he air kicked PM... unfair?
Mahek might win because Salman is backing her
Laxmi might win because if that does not happen then Bigg Boss producers are scared of eunuchs storming the sets demanding money

Conviniently twisting everything to say that MY favorite is winning because of fans... but YOUR favorite is winning only because the show is rigged will not take this discussion anywhere. 
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cool-boy_018

The point of this thread is that Bigg Boss is rigged. They dont count votes. They manipulate everything. They make a fool of the audience.
This season, Mahek s situation proves it. Mahek got evicted vs Shonali, then, she ll be back as wildcard again vs Shonali. It doesnt make sense.
It s not the fans or the votes that decide. It s more about who Bigg Boss wants to stay and to win. This season it seems like Mahek may win because of Salman.

If Bigg Boss really counted votes, I m sure Shakti Kapoor wouldnt have gotten eliminated so early. Also, Juhi (not a fan of her) should win cuz she has the most fans. She is wayyy more popular than Mahek. Dont tell me that Mahek is more popular than Juhi cuz she has more fans in this forum and more likes on facebook. This forum and facebook doesnt even represent 1% of the viewers in India. Most of Bigg Boss viewers are housewives that doesnt even know how to use computer.

R U serious? Which century r y talking abt? I'm a housewife nd as it's evident I do know how 2 use computer? Get off ur limited thinking nd open ur eyes nd see dat in fact Mahek's fans aren't some dumb uneducated ppl like PB said, illiterate punjabis, but strong women who applaud Mahek 4 standing up 2 Sky's bullying nd many others too. So ur whole premise 4 arguement got blown away.
Edited by sssshhh - 12 years ago
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tj_mum

If fans and their numbers mean nothing... then the whole argument is a moot point. 

Juhi might win because her husband is doing a TV serial with colors
Sky might win because his sister is in Dubai 
Sunny might win because Mahesh Bhatt wants publicity for Jism2
Amar might win because bigg boss favored him in the phone call
Shonali might win because she got more votes and she is really popular
Sid might win because he is the youth icon... he was not evicted even after he air kicked PM... unfair?
Mahek might win because Salman is backing her
Laxmi might win because if that does not happen then Bigg Boss producers are scared of eunuchs storming the sets demanding money

Conviniently twisting everything to say that MY favorite is winning because of fans... but YOUR favorite is winning only because the show is rigged will not take this discussion anywhere. 

you needed to raise this issue with BB production house as so far they delivered unfair game .. it has nothing to do with whom i favour whom you favour.. for that matter i don't have any fav for this season.. my arugment for and against of a contestant is based on the justice part ..
tj_mum thumbnail
Originally posted by: lats22

you needed to raise this issue with BB production house as so far they delivered unfair game .. it has nothing to do with whom i favour whom you favour.. for that matter i don't have any fav for this season.. my arugment for and against of a contestant is based on the justice part ..

Ok... so the Bigg Boss viewers are across the globe... housewives... other people... and many millions of other people. 

Now, you believe very strongly that Mahek's eviction was perceived by audience at large that Shonali won against her. 

Now, you have a problem that Mahek's re-entry against her (if that happens) will be perceived by audience at large as unfair and injustice to Shonali. Why are you being the judge. You can give your personal opinion that it sounds unfair to you. But, you are generalizing that saying that it is unfair and majority of viewers will find this unfair. Which is an assumption. Which may be wrong. 

Also, it is a fact that all the Bigg Boss crazy audience in the world who follow Bigg Boss so religiously that they will feel unfair and unjust things about contestants will also have access to at-least a newspaper. News papers are also carrying news items about what contestants are doing outside the house. What are the contestants saying on twitter and facebook. So, they are not unaware of the happenings. 

If the viewers can digest that Mahek got less votes than Shonali... then viewers can also digest that Mahek can get more votes than Shonali. You have made an assumption that the whole world will find this unfair and are trying to justify this in the name of justice. 

You are agreeing that Mahek was evicted because of Salman connection... then what about justice to Mahek? She must get a chance to re-enter.
Edited by tj_mum - 12 years ago
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

You are dreaming...You think that will ever happen when Salman Khan pulls the strings in BB5???

Just wait to see Mahek's return and later her crowning ceremony as winner of BB on Jan 7 ..

AGREE
tj_mum thumbnail
Here the major opposition to the possibility of Mahek coming back is... 

- it is injustice ... "sacchai" 
- it will be diffcult to justify to the "whole world's bigg boss audience"... 

This is exactly the same context in which Mahek says Sachai and Saara hindustan. 
I am not finger-pointing at anyone. I am just saying that this is what we as humans do. If we believe in something as the truth... we call it sach... truth... right... words differ... but its our personal opinion. 

But, when Mahek does it... she becomes Drama Queen. !!!! 
devilish_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ugh...now to be actually fair laxmi or kishmi bedi will be back🤣
Arre Shiraaj ke Pass hi Rahne do unko.
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

Arre Shiraaj ke Pass hi Rahne do unko.

😆😆😆😆
EagleEye thumbnail
She was a confused character in the show and after reading her tweets,seems to be the same outside.

Miss headless chicken,don't want to see her again in the show .