Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool-boy_018 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tj_mum

Thats the whole point... 

Mahek has fans... whether people like it or not. She can have Salman's support ... even better... but does not dilute the fact that she has lot of fans. 

The whole point of this thread is that Mahek's eviction was forced by Salman even though she would have survived in the show. So, why have a problem now? She would have been in the show anyways... whether or not Salman supported her... whether or not Salman forcibly got her evicted. 

If she was forcibly evicted... its only fair that she gets to go in again. 

If she got more votes earlier against Shonali... she may get more votes against her again. 

So, whats the point of this thread again? 

Are you trying to say that Mahek lost because of votes, but will come back because of Salman. Sorry... you cant selectively ignore things to your advantage. 

The point of this thread is that Bigg Boss is rigged. They dont count votes. They manipulate everything. They make a fool of the audience.
This season, Mahek s situation proves it. Mahek got evicted vs Shonali, then, she ll be back as wildcard again vs Shonali. It doesnt make sense.
It s not the fans or the votes that decide. It s more about who Bigg Boss wants to stay and to win. This season it seems like Mahek may win because of Salman.

If Bigg Boss really counted votes, I m sure Shakti Kapoor wouldnt have gotten eliminated so early. Also, Juhi (not a fan of her) should win cuz she has the most fans. She is wayyy more popular than Mahek. Dont tell me that Mahek is more popular than Juhi cuz she has more fans in this forum and more likes on facebook. This forum and facebook doesnt even represent 1% of the viewers in India. Most of Bigg Boss viewers are housewives that doesnt even know how to use computer.
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lats22

as i do not know whether mahek got more votes than shonali!! but she was evicted... showing to the public that shonali is more popular than mahek, so WC should reflect this decision by sending shonali in .. i am not interested to know about mahek fans and their views.. i am here talking about justice to the decisions by BB ..

Fair enough. I understand your perspective. 

I have no idea about what had happened in the earlier Wild card votings. Earlier as well there have been 2-3 people put up for wild card entry and one contestant has entered. Did the entry follow the same voting pattern as the evictions? I dont know. Does someone know the statistics?

Having said that... as I have mentioned in a different post in this thread. People's preferences change over time. 

There are many Sky fans who dont like Juhi even though they are in the same group. There could be many Sky haters who dont like Mahek... is it not possible? Shonali called Sky having a good heart... maybe that may drain some votes from her? 

Why is Sky such a big factor...? First thing PB tweeted after coming out... I am being targeted for supporting Sky. 

Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

But laxmi was evicted against mahek ... shonali was saved against mahek.. how will they justify it ??

that was  before.. I am sure that at this stage. the audience themselves are not gonna vote for Shonali to come back . She doesn't know how to fight her battles.. She is very passive. one min she is crying next talking to the  man who insulted her..  she is  doesn't hold a  grudge in her heart...

One fact is that TRP is soo low that BB had to bring in a  Wildcard entry .. 
Now the entry can't seen to be a  charity so they put Shonali and Laxmi name into the pot .. 
Laxmi will give Sky a piece of her mind..  And she herself wants to set that man straight.. 
Mahek .. well  Audience is more keen on seeing Mahek vs. Sky .. After the way he  humiliated her and degraded her.. He HONESTLY whole heartedly never was sorry about it ..   Its Mahek chance to stand up for herself.. 

I think it would have been very vey  difficult if it was Mahek , Shraddha  Laxmi and PM ( But PM was giving her chance to come back in And she disappointed , Maybe her stay was a Test .. to see if she can increase trp.. But she Failed and Sided with Sky) .  .. and Shraddha Got Jokes and  her One liners .. are awesome .. 

I honestly believe the Audience is tired of Sky. .and wants some sort of fairness.. He degraded demoralized and Humiliated women ...  I honestly think  Mahek is winning this one Hands DOWN !! 
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Likes and dislikes of viewers change over time. 

I liked Sunny earlier... I do not now. 
I liked Juhi earlier ... I dont now
I liked PB in the first couple of weeks... I dont now
I liked Sky for a couple of days... i dont now
I liked Amar earlier... I did not like him later... I like him again now... 

Mahek has been consistently my favorite... so no change there. 

you are talking about people who are in.. since they are in , perceptions can keep on changing since we watch them everyday.. you fallen in love with mahek, probably some act of hers made you to fall in, now you cannot get up.. so be there, and enjoy that feeling..

i am taking about justice here... all of a sudden you cannot expect so much % change of likes / dislikes of evicted people since that remains constant ..
hide thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mia1love

that was  before.. I am sure that at this stage. the audience themselves are not gonna vote for Shonali to come back . She doesn't know how to fight her battles.. She is very passive. one min she is crying next talking to the  man who insulted her..  she is  doesn't hold a  grudge in her heart...

One fact is that TRP is soo low that BB had to bring in a  Wildcard entry .. 
Now the entry can't seen to be a  charity so they put Shonali and Laxmi name into the pot .. 
Laxmi will give Sky a piece of her mind..  And she herself wants to set that man straight.. 
Mahek .. well  Audience is more keen on seeing Mahek vs. Sky .. After the way he  humiliated her and degraded her.. He HONESTLY whole heartedly never was sorry about it ..   Its Mahek chance to stand up for herself.. 

I think it would have been very vey  difficult if it was Mahek , Shraddha  Laxmi and PM ( But PM was giving her chance to come back in And she disappointed , Maybe her stay was a Test .. to see if she can increase trp.. But she Failed and Sided with Sky) .  .. and Shraddha Got Jokes and  her One liners .. are awesome .. 

I honestly believe the Audience is tired of Sky. .and wants some sort of fairness.. He degraded demoralized and Humiliated women ...  I honestly think  Mahek is winning this one Hands DOWN !! 

though i don't like laxmi much in the show due to her bitchy and mum attitude, i don't mind her to come back for a good cause for her community .. not for any personal gains .. otherwise i cannot tolerate her for long, as she is not worth tolerating ..
tj_mum thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool-boy_018

The point of this thread is that Bigg Boss is rigged. They dont count votes. They manipulate everything. They make a fool of the audience.
This season, Mahek s situation proves it. Mahek got evicted vs Shonali, then, she ll be back as wildcard again vs Shonali. It doesnt make sense.
It s not the fans or the votes that decide. It s more about who Bigg Boss wants to stay and to win. This season it seems like Mahek may win because of Salman.

If Bigg Boss really counted votes, I m sure Shakti Kapoor wouldnt have gotten eliminated so early. Also, Juhi (not a fan of her) should win cuz she has the most fans. She is wayyy more popular than Mahek. Dont tell me that Mahek is more popular than Juhi cuz she has more fans in this forum and more likes on facebook. This forum and facebook doesnt even represent 1% of the viewers in India. Most of Bigg Boss viewers are housewives that doesnt even know how to use computer.

I am not discounting the fact that Juhi has a lot of fans... 
for that matter... I am not even discounting the fact that Sky has a lot of fans. 

I disagree that Juhi has more fans on facebook. Maybe we are looking at different websites then. Mahek is 1st on FB likes on Colors page... and PM is 2nd on FB likes on Colors page. 

So, lets have that out of the way. Apparently Mahek haters are discounting the fact that Mahek has a lot of fans. Mahek haters want to believe that everything that happens with Mahek is only because of Salman. Her fans votes do not mean anything. 

You just said it again... Shonali survived against Mahek ... but Mahek will be brought back in... Now, you want to say both things at the same time. Shonali has more votes and more fans... but Shonali will not get more votes this time. Why ? Is it not possible that Shonali will get more votes again? 
hide thumbnail

I am not discounting the fact that Juhi has a lot of fans... 
for that matter... I am not even discounting the fact that Sky has a lot of fans. 

I disagree that Juhi has more fans on facebook. Maybe we are looking at different websites then. Mahek is 1st on FB likes on Colors page... and PM is 2nd on FB likes on Colors page. 

So, lets have that out of the way. Apparently Mahek haters are discounting the fact that Mahek has a lot of fans. Mahek haters want to believe that everything that happens with Mahek is only because of Salman. Her fans votes do not mean anything. 

You just said it again... Shonali survived against Mahek ... but Mahek will be brought back in... Now, you want to say both things at the same time. Shonali has more votes and more fans... but Shonali will not get more votes this time. Why ? Is it not possible that Shonali will get more votes again? 

amar's % of fans were very less in comparison with shonali ...then why shonali was evicted.. so that site cannot be trusted as BB IT guy on tips keep on increasing and decreasing it ..😆
tj_mum thumbnail

you are talking about people who are in.. since they are in , perceptions can keep on changing since we watch them everyday.. you fallen in love with mahek, probably some act of hers made you to fall in, now you cannot get up.. so be there, and enjoy that feeling..

i am taking about justice here... all of a sudden you cannot expect so much % change of likes / dislikes of evicted people since that remains constant ..

Shonali was in the house for almost 7 more days after Mahek left... 
There is no official percentage of votes released by Bigg Boss. We have unofficial spoiler numbers. In one spoiler Mahek was way higher than Shonali... in another spoiler Shonali was way higher than Mahek.

Ordinary viewers who do not have access to IF... do not know what those percentages are. 

There are many people who have started hating PB all the more after her eviction because of her behavior outside as well. People who do not have access to internet, have access to newspapers where news articles about what the evicted contestants said about other inmates is printed. So, people's perception can change. I am not saying it will... but there is a possibility it can. 
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ OP

Do you seriously think Shonali would have got more votes than Mahek, but less votes than Amar?

Do the math. The results in the week Mahek left have a big question mark looming over them. It's not just BB5, all seasons have got dubious eliminations to their credit.
hide thumbnail

Shonali was in the house for almost 7 more days after Mahek left... 
There is no official percentage of votes released by Bigg Boss. We have unofficial spoiler numbers. In one spoiler Mahek was way higher than Shonali... in another spoiler Shonali was way higher than Mahek.

Ordinary viewers who do not have access to IF... do not know what those percentages are. 

There are many people who have started hating PB all the more after her eviction because of her behavior outside as well. People who do not have access to internet, have access to newspapers where news articles about what the evicted contestants said about other inmates is printed. So, people's perception can change. I am not saying it will... but there is a possibility it can. 

it will be marginal.. for example, i never likes shonali much inside the house, but after hearing her eviction interview i realised that she is a totally different person , sensible and honest for that matter.. but my perception about laxmi remains the same, i could not tolerate listening to her eviction interview but i read that chat transcript ..another person i liked after eviction was shraddha, i never liked her much inside the house.. so infact LIKE is more after eviction in comparison when they are inside the house..