Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shonali coming Back is A waste .. She is too nice and sweet.. She will just cry in a corner or laugh when Sky is  degrading her..  In all fairness  It should Be Mahek all the way.. But i really want Laxmi also to go in as a contestant .. she needs to come back also .. both Mahek and Laxmi are enough to handle Sky and put him in his place.. 
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ssshhh

Mandy never complained, she wasn't even aware dat der was anything out of place, whn Mahek in full rage was trying 2 get away nd Mandy interupted her nd had a brush wid Mahek. It was only Sky who made it into an issue nd only after dat Mandy started making feeble protests.

Fine since d voting lines r open nd voting in progress let Sho's fans vote nd hv her back, just like Mahek's fans will be doing.

BTW in ur last thread u amazingly twisted nd presented ur POV, for which I had made a comment, don't know if u read it or not, but pls do so. I'm just saying dis very politely, so don't become defensive.😊 

mandy complainted.. go and watch video.. i have not read your reply or any comments after my last post on that thread.. since i enjoyed my stay in that thread for a shorter period..
cool-boy_018 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol at Mahek fans, they are as dramabaaz as Mahek,
They didnt get the point of the thread which is:
EVERYTHING was planned by bigg boss and Salman, mahek s eviction and also
Mahek coming back as wild card entry. They NEVER counted the votes
and they ll never count the votes.

(There s a reason why they made her look like a VICTIM when she was evicted. They showed all her fake crying and everthing. They knew she would comeback.)
Edited by cool-boy_018 - 12 years ago
hide thumbnail
Originally posted by: tj_mum

Mahek not evicted for Mandy is inconsequential. Bigg Boss also did not evict PM when she broke the broom near Shonali. Entire house unanimously was standing against PM that time. In case of Mahek-Mandy there were still few people who were with Mahek. 

So, Bigg Boss is taking an informed decision. Also, in case of Mandy-Mahek... Mandy gave up on asking for action against Mahek very soon. She did not do any antics like Sid that ... give a decision or I will leave the house... 

Even in the case of Sky-Shraddha gaali issue... Sky was adamant that Bigg Boss should give a decision or he wont wear a mic. So, Bigg Boss did something. 

In case of Mandy-Mahek... mandy did not force hard enough... either Mandy knew it was not a big deal... or Mandy knew it was not Mahek's fault... lets leave it to Mandy to decide...  there is no good shot where it can be conclusively said that Mahek pushed Mandy at the door...

You are adamant on saying that Mahek should have been evicted on the very first instance without having any first galti maaf warning. For you PM eviction was unfair... even after multiple warnings to PM. I dont know how is that fair in your books? 

breaking something inside the house does not mean that they throw the contestant out.. in that incident if something happened to shonali yes PM would have been thrown out.. but here case is physical violence where by mahek needed to be shown the doors.. mandy very clearly complained about it.. BB played unfair with contestants.. needed to be given justice by taking shonali back.. as mahek was evicted against shonali showing to the public that shonali is more popular than mahek 😆 Edited by lats22 - 12 years ago
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool-boy_018

Lol at Mahek fans, they are as dramabaaz as Mahek,
They didnt get the point of the thread which is:
EVERYTHING was planned by bigg boss and Salman, mahek s eviction and also
Mahek coming back as wild card entry. They NEVER counted the votes
and they ll never count the votes.

(There s a reason why they made her look like a VICTIM when she was evicted. They showed all her fake crying and everthing. They knew she would comeback.)

Thats the whole point... 

Mahek has fans... whether people like it or not. She can have Salman's support ... even better... but does not dilute the fact that she has lot of fans. 

The whole point of this thread is that Mahek's eviction was forced by Salman even though she would have survived in the show. So, why have a problem now? She would have been in the show anyways... whether or not Salman supported her... whether or not Salman forcibly got her evicted. 

If she was forcibly evicted... its only fair that she gets to go in again. 

If she got more votes earlier against Shonali... she may get more votes against her again. 

So, whats the point of this thread again? 

Are you trying to say that Mahek lost because of votes, but will come back because of Salman. Sorry... you cant selectively ignore things to your advantage. 
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
mahek will be back ,..na uski eviction fair thi aur na uski yeh entry...bigboss and salman messed up whole situation 
hide thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mia1love

Shonali coming Back is A waste .. She is too nice and sweet.. She will just cry in a corner or laugh when Sky is  degrading her..  In all fairness  It should Be Mahek all the way.. But i really want Laxmi also to go in as a contestant .. she needs to come back also .. both Mahek and Laxmi are enough to handle Sky and put him in his place.. 

But laxmi was evicted against mahek ... shonali was saved against mahek.. how will they justify it ??
tj_mum thumbnail
Originally posted by: lats22

breaking something inside the house does not mean that they throw the contestant out.. in that incident if something happened to shonali yes PM would have been thrown out.. but here case is physical violence where by mahek needed to be shown the doors.. mandy very clearly complained about it.. BB played unfair with contestants.. needed to be given justice by taking shonali back.. as mahek was evicted against shonali showing to the public that shonali is more popular than mahek 😆

You have a strange way of justifying why Shonali should be brought back. Koi samaj seva karne baithe hai Bigg Boss? 

Either you trust the voting or not. 

If you trust the votes... then Shonali will come again. Why are you so worked up ? Be happy that Shonali is put up against Mahek... whom she has defeated once already... cake walk for Shonali. 

If you do not trust the votes... then Mahek was evicted even after getting more votes... it is only fair that she gets to enter back in the house. It was unfair that Mahek got more votes but Shonali survived. isn't it? 
tj_mum thumbnail
Originally posted by: lats22

But laxmi was evicted against mahek ... shonali was saved against mahek.. how will they justify it ??

Likes and dislikes of viewers change over time. 

I liked Sunny earlier... I do not now. 
I liked Juhi earlier ... I dont now
I liked PB in the first couple of weeks... I dont now
I liked Sky for a couple of days... i dont now
I liked Amar earlier... I did not like him later... I like him again now... 

Mahek has been consistently my favorite... so no change there. 
hide thumbnail
Originally posted by: tj_mum

You have a strange way of justifying why Shonali should be brought back. Koi samaj seva karne baithe hai Bigg Boss? 

Either you trust the voting or not. 

If you trust the votes... then Shonali will come again. Why are you so worked up ? Be happy that Shonali is put up against Mahek... whom she has defeated once already... cake walk for Shonali. 

If you do not trust the votes... then Mahek was evicted even after getting more votes... it is only fair that she gets to enter back in the house. It was unfair that Mahek got more votes but Shonali survived. isn't it? 

as i do not know whether mahek got more votes than shonali!! but she was evicted... showing to the public that shonali is more popular than mahek, so WC should reflect this decision by sending shonali in .. i am not interested to know about mahek fans and their views.. i am here talking about justice to the decisions by BB ..