Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tj_mum

Mandy tried to block Mahek when she was going out of the door. 
PM pulled Sid and then pushed him when he was trying to walk away from her. 

If Mandy-Mahek decision was unfair.
So was 
- Aakash-Shraddha (remember the gaali)
- PM-Amar (remember the scratch)
and many others. 

No one created as much scene as Sid about the PM push. PM was warned multiple times for expressing violence. PM had come charging on Sid... you must be really kidding when you compare PM push with the push between Mandy-Mahek. 

Mandy did not even complain... it was only on instigation by Sky that Mandy complained... then Mandy herself did not do press very hard for it. I would say ... get over it ! The Mandy-Mahek push was insignificant. 

Lets forget the severity of the incident... 

Just becaues you dont like Mahek... you would want Mahek to be ejected even if she does a small mistake. 
- Was Mahek warned earlier for any action ? 
- Was she even accused of any violent act before the push? 
- So, for Mahek ... her first push and she should be evicted thats fair according to you? 
- But, PM should get multiple warnings and only then be evicted... even then many people call PM eviction unfair. wah re duniya ! 

you are sitting outside and see part of edited videos and then standing up for Mahek.. which is not acceptable to me as a viewer.. i go with what inmates talks about this incident.. if mandy was wrong she would not have complainted on the spot to BB!! and other inmates are all stood for mandy.. i don't believe that bec of Bhai incident alone they evicted mahek.. throwing out PM was unfair on BB part that can be the one of the reason for evicting Mahek.. but it was too late for them to show this justice...
so if they wanted to give justice to all the contestants as i believe that PM's eviction and treatement inside the house was very unfair sent shonali back.. simple as it is ..

no point in you crying foul against me and justice ..
hide thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssshhh

Mandy never complained, she wasn't even aware dat der was anything out of place, whn Mahek in full rage was trying 2 get away nd Mandy interupted her nd had a brush wid Mahek. It was only Sky who made it into an issue nd only after dat Mandy started making feeble protests.

Fine since d voting lines r open nd voting in progress let Sho's fans vote nd hv her back, just like Mahek's fans will be doing.

BTW in ur last thread u amazingly twisted nd presented ur POV, for which I had made a comment, don't know if u read it or not, but pls do so. I'm just saying dis very politely, so don't become defensive.😊 

she complainted... please check BB videos again before putting forward an agrument .. she straight away came on the camera after the push and complainted ...
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@lats22:

I would like to continue by saying that ... 

- Talking against past of a person is not allowed
- PM had mentioned this after the first Sky-Mahek fight that as per contract... one cant say anything about the happenings in people's lives outside Bigg Boss house. 

So, should Aakash have been evicted the very same day that fight happened? That would have been very fair according to your interpretations right? 

Forget Sky-Mahek... lets talk about Sid for a moment.

Sky was asked more than once by Sanjay Dutt not to go personal in a fight. Still Sky dragged Sid's parents three times in the Andrew-King task. Sky had every right to be irritated with Sid. But, why go personal. Is he not man enough to fight man-to-man? Is hitting below the belt a compulsive need that he has to win an argument? So, Sky should have been ejected that very moment at 2AM in the night for going personal on Sid?
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lats22

you are sitting outside and see part of edited videos and then standing up for Mahek.. which is not acceptable to me as a viewer.. i go with what inmates talks about this incident.. if mandy was wrong she would not have complainted on the spot to BB!! and other inmates are all stood for mandy.. i don't believe that bec of Bhai incident alone they evicted mahek.. throwing out PM was unfair on BB part that can be the one of the reason for evicting Mahek.. but it was too late for them to show this justice...
so if they wanted to give justice to all the contestants as i believe that PM's eviction and treatement inside the house was very unfair sent shonali back.. simple as it is ..

and where r u??...inside the BB house??...even though the viewers are not inside the house and we get to see the edited videos...we get to see ...what these inmates don't get to see about each other...for instance...sky has no idea that Juhi had started to plot against him to form another gang and lo behold!!...she wanted sky's biggest enemy mehek in her gang too...do u think sky saw that...no...we viewers did...altho we r not in the house😉...there are many more instances where the house mates judge each other differently than the viewers...because they don't see ...what we see...

and also BB never takes action...until it really gets out of hand...the PM sid incident would have been dormant...had sid not created all that ruckus over there...just the way the breaking of the bathroom door waslet go by BB...because PM didn't create enough drama for it...
hide thumbnail
Originally posted by: tj_mum

@lats22:

I would like to continue by saying that ... 

- Talking against past of a person is not allowed
- PM had mentioned this after the first Sky-Mahek fight that as per contract... one cant say anything about the happenings in people's lives outside Bigg Boss house. 

So, should Aakash have been evicted the very same day that fight happened? That would have been very fair according to your interpretations right? 

Forget Sky-Mahek... lets talk about Sid for a moment.

Sky was asked more than once by Sanjay Dutt not to go personal in a fight. Still Sky dragged Sid's parents three times in the Andrew-King task. Sky had every right to be irritated with Sid. But, why go personal. Is he not man enough to fight man-to-man? Is hitting below the belt a compulsive need that he has to win an argument? So, Sky should have been ejected that very moment at 2AM in the night for going personal on Sid?

why you are talking something not relevant to my arguments.. i am not interested in discussing all the above first thing BB should have done was throwing out mahek when she pushed mandy ... if that was not done, means they didn't do justice to the participants.. now they evicted her to show they are doing justice means, they should sent shonali back as that is what TM states in the begininng so let us stick to the topic.. not mahek's fake acts  in the show.. which i am not interested to know or write
hide thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

and where r u??...inside the BB house??...even though the viewers are not inside the house and we get to see the edited videos...we get to see ...what these inmates don't get to see about each other...for instance...sky has no idea that Juhi had started to plot against him to form another gang and lo behold!!...she wanted sky's biggest enemy mehek in her gang too...do u think sky saw that...no...we viewers did...altho we r not in the house😉...there are many more instances where the house mates judge each other differently than the viewers...because they don't see ...what we see...

and also BB never takes action...until it really gets out of hand...the PM sid incident would have been dormant...had sid not created all that ruckus over there...just the way the breaking of the bathroom door waslet go by BB...because PM didn't create enough drama for it...

i am talking about mandy pushing incident.. hence i am not interested in any other fake acts of mahek.. i have seen that push and heard mandy complaint about it to BB they didn't take any action.. hence justice needed to be done.. sent shonali back that is my agrument .. if you have different view do keep on writing i am not bothered to reply back.. cheers
tj_mum thumbnail

Unless you have 24 hours unedited footage and I have only 1 hour + uncensored videos, we both have equal information about happenings in Bigg Boss house. 

Mandy complained... Bigg Boss ignored... just like Shonali complained and Bigg Boss ignored. PM was warned not to act violent... just because breaking any house property is not allowed. PM did that to instigate... PM was warned not to show violent behavior. PM was not warned because something went into Shonali's eyes. 

Mahek did not complain on the spot. Sky instigated her to complain... watch the video starting 5:00
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/nanga-nanga-kapde-pehenti-hai-episode-32-part-3-1585.html#top
Sky apna interest dekh raha tha... he got a good reason to corner Mahek when Mandy claimed Mahek pushed her. Simple. 

You want to conviniently hold on to both parts... 
Mahek was evicted because of Salman... if that is not the case... 
Mahek was evicted because of getting less votes. 
Both cant be true. Pick one. 

Anyways... if you believe votes are absolutely fair... then she may come back fairly because of votes... she may not come back because of votes... why this brouhaha about Mahek then? 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

i am talking about mandy pushing incident.. hence i am not interested in any other fake acts of mahek.. i have seen that push and heard mandy complaint about it to BB they didn't take any action.. hence justice needed to be done.. sent shonali back that is my agrument .. if you have different view do keep on writing i am not bothered to reply back.. cheers

well i am writing so that u won't think i am agreeing with u😆...and my views are the same that i wrote above...BB will not take action untill someone really threatens to walk out...when sky broke open the bathroom door and PM got hurt on her elbow...she complained to BB too...no action was taken...because PM was not threating enough😆...in mandy's case she didn't even know if she was pushed...it was sky who instigated her and so she complained to BB just to appease sky...she herself was not convinced if she was pushed or not...u can go chk the video😆...thats why BB didn't take action...
tj_mum thumbnail

why you are talking something not relevant to my arguments.. i am not interested in discussing all the above first thing BB should have done was throwing out mahek when she pushed mandy ... if that was not done, means they didn't do justice to the participants.. now they evicted her to show they are doing justice means, they should sent shonali back as that is what TM states in the begininng so let us stick to the topic.. not mahek's fake acts  in the show.. which i am not interested to know or write

Mahek not evicted for Mandy is inconsequential. Bigg Boss also did not evict PM when she broke the broom near Shonali. Entire house unanimously was standing against PM that time. In case of Mahek-Mandy there were still few people who were with Mahek. 

So, Bigg Boss is taking an informed decision. Also, in case of Mandy-Mahek... Mandy gave up on asking for action against Mahek very soon. She did not do any antics like Sid that ... give a decision or I will leave the house... 

Even in the case of Sky-Shraddha gaali issue... Sky was adamant that Bigg Boss should give a decision or he wont wear a mic. So, Bigg Boss did something. 

In case of Mandy-Mahek... mandy did not force hard enough... either Mandy knew it was not a big deal... or Mandy knew it was not Mahek's fault... lets leave it to Mandy to decide...  there is no good shot where it can be conclusively said that Mahek pushed Mandy at the door...

You are adamant on saying that Mahek should have been evicted on the very first instance without having any first galti maaf warning. For you PM eviction was unfair... even after multiple warnings to PM. I dont know how is that fair in your books? 
-Moderator- thumbnail
What the point in arguing, when we all know shonali is not going to be wild card entrant  ? ðŸ˜•