So Shonali must be come back as wildcard...

cool-boy_018 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Last time that she and Mahek got nominated, she got waayyy more votes than Mahek and she was saved. Mahek got the least votes.
Logically Shonali must come back.

Unless Salman and Bigg boss manipulate votes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You are dreaming...You think that will ever happen when Salman Khan pulls the strings in BB5???
Just wait to see Mahek's return and later her crowning ceremony as winner of BB on Jan 7 ..
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cool-boy_018

Last time that she and Mahek got nominated, she got waayyy more votes than Mahek and she was saved. Mahek got the least votes.

yes that will be the fair decision.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If d voting is so fair as u claim nd Sho got way more votes dan Mahek, den I'm sure dis time too d one wid d highest vote will return.😆

Oh I forgot, 4 Mahek bashers it is if Mahek returns, it's coz of Salman nd if Sho returns it's coz of public voting. So hvae your cake nd eat it too.😆
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cool-boy_018

lol...chit bhi meri ..patt bhi mer...english mein bole toh...heads i win...tails you loose😆😆

bhai...ek scenario choose kar lo...mehek ka aana jana either depends on salmaan or votes...

so if its salman...she left because of salman and she will come back because of salmaan...

if its votes...she went because of votes...she will come back because of votes...

aisa nahi ho sakta hai...ki nikli votes se aur wapis aayegi salman ki wajah se🤣
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mahek herself and many of her fans in her AT were happy that she survived for so long in the show ... 6 nominations. 

They had no problem admitting that she could have been defeated by getting lesser votes than Shonali. This is what is called as gracefully accepting a decision... unlike Juhi, Aakash, Pooja Bedi, Sunny who sulk everytime the decision goes against them and are sore loosers. 

Mahek accepted the loss gracefully. 

Now, if people are hell bent of harping about Salman connection and Salman is responsible for everything... so be it... nothing is fair in life... so get over it. 

Mahek haters... decide once and for all... 
- She lost fairly to Shonali by getting less votes
OR
- She was forcibly evicted because of Salman

Decide once and for all... 
- She may loose to Shonali one more time..  She may win to Shonali this time because Shonali called Sky a Villan with a heart. 
OR
- She will be forcibly made to re-enter because of Salman 

Edited by tj_mum - 12 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
no one believed it the first time and now it would be a bigger outrage! ðŸ˜† 
but evil threesome fans better hope Shonali comes back... 
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ssshhh

If d voting is so fair as u claim nd Sho got way more votes dan Mahek, den I'm sure dis time too d one wid d highest vote will return.😆

Oh I forgot, 4 Mahek bashers it is if Mahek returns, it's coz of Salman nd if Sho returns it's coz of public voting. So hvae your cake nd eat it too.😆

why talks about fair voting ?? nothing is fair in BB related to mahek.. if it was fair they would have thrown her out like PM when mandy complained ?? so if they evicted mahek and saved shonali to show that they are fair then they should sent shonali back as that will be the fair decision.. even if it was not mahek or any other contestant i will be standing for justice .. here BB favoured mahek hence that name is poping up .. nothing to do with Bashing Mahek for your kind information .. Edited by lats22 - 12 years ago
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lats22

why talks about fair voting ?? nothing is fair in BB related to mahek.. if it was fair they would have thrown out like PM when mandy complained ?? so if they evicted mahek and saved shonali to show that they are fair then they should sent shonali back as that will be the fair decision.. even if it was not mahek also i will be standing for justice .. here BB favoured mahek hence that name is poping up .. nothing to do with Bashing Mahek for your kind information ..

Mandy tried to block Mahek when she was going out of the door. 
PM pulled Sid and then pushed him when he was trying to walk away from her. 

If Mandy-Mahek decision was unfair.
So was 
- Aakash-Shraddha (remember the gaali)
- PM-Amar (remember the scratch)
and many others. 

No one created as much scene as Sid about the PM push. PM was warned multiple times for expressing violence. PM had come charging on Sid... you must be really kidding when you compare PM push with the push between Mandy-Mahek. 

Mandy did not even complain... it was only on instigation by Sky that Mandy complained... then Mandy herself did not do press very hard for it. I would say ... get over it ! The Mandy-Mahek push was insignificant. 

Lets forget the severity of the incident... 

Just becaues you dont like Mahek... you would want Mahek to be ejected even if she does a small mistake. 
- Was Mahek warned earlier for any action ? 
- Was she even accused of any violent act before the push? 
- So, for Mahek ... her first push and she should be evicted thats fair according to you? 
- But, PM should get multiple warnings and only then be evicted... even then many people call PM eviction unfair. wah re duniya ! 
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lats22

why talks about fair voting ?? nothing is fair in BB related to mahek.. if it was fair they would have thrown her out like PM when mandy complained ?? so if they evicted mahek and saved shonali to show that they are fair then they should sent shonali back as that will be the fair decision.. even if it was not mahek or any other contestant i will be standing for justice .. here BB favoured mahek hence that name is poping up .. nothing to do with Bashing Mahek for your kind information ..

Mandy never complained, she wasn't even aware dat der was anything out of place, whn Mahek in full rage was trying 2 get away nd Mandy interupted her nd had a brush wid Mahek. It was only Sky who made it into an issue nd only after dat Mandy started making feeble protests.

Fine since d voting lines r open nd voting in progress let Sho's fans vote nd hv her back, just like Mahek's fans will be doing.

BTW in ur last thread u amazingly twisted nd presented ur POV, for which I had made a comment, don't know if u read it or not, but pls do so. I'm just saying dis very politely, so don't become defensive.😊