Dekha Ek Khwaab

mast episode..

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ya i know no manveer 😭but still showed us a side of uday and manya😉
i was turn off by j but not uday coz he was just playing along and looked bored😆
the convo with unnati in the pub...it was revealing...when unnati asked abt his feelings for manya his expression suddenly changed...he loves her its more than just entertaining😆he never saw manya as just another girl as long as i remember frm previous epi...j is nothing for him and he proved it today😊
as for akash mmm...he is so hurting for manya but here is gud news for manveer fans did manya think abt him even once these past days...NOOO...YIPEEE..
WHTEVER I KNOW ITS JUST MANVEER...ohhh forgot LOVEEE UNNATI😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanka2765 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its good to always see the positive side...but in today's episode udayveer didn't seem bored at all...wen jeh was giving him attention...instead he was loving her attention...he really enjoyed tat dance...it was very obvious...
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyanka2765

its good to always see the positive side...but in today's episode udayveer didn't seem bored at all...wen jeh was giving him attention...instead he was loving her attention...he really enjoyed tat dance...it was very obvious...

as i said he was playing along...😊of course he would act he enjoy it...after all he was careful not to break princess heart...😆
priyanka2765 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

😃

Edited by priyanka2765 - 12 years ago
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yeah..Today's episode rocked...especially UV's exercise scene, UV- J dance ( i was drooling on him secretly) and the dining table scene was over the moon...hilarious one...

brij-manyata bonding is good and powerful...they should give us more moments of them...

but what set apart this episode is UV's charming smile and his good looks, good looks and good looks...😳  😳  😳
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HHAAYYEEE
UV ne tu almosttt maarr hheee daaallaaa
SPPECHHLESSS
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
uday-j dance was a torture to watch...manyata's antics at the dinner table were hialrious...overall good episode
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i knew manveer wouldnt have a scene together.. but still looking forward to c the episode.. hope we have manveer scenes tomorrrow!!!!