Balika Vadhu

The issue of the car (Page 3)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doyelpakhi

Originally posted by tiny15

tinoo i agree wid u that J must'd thought like "Our Maa-baapu" concept!!WinkWink
but now srsly if really she'd brought & bought it 4 herself then i wud'd understood abt her concern 4 the car but 1stly she'd gifted it 2 J & 2ndly does she pay 4 its petrol or diesel(whichever is used as 2day diesel cars r alos there) bcoz wen J went wid frnds he must've paid 4 it & he didn't demand money from G!!LOLLOL
but here her concern was not this but she was thinking that widout her J wudn't've gone also but J went wid oder frnds so she was "kuding" of this fact that J enjoyed widout her just like on diwali!!LOL

eggxactly!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOL

This gauri will remain dumb+jealous forever !!! Ouch

First of all, there was no need for her to make excuse - she could have plainly admitted that she is unhappy for J's party with friends without her... J would not have mind it plus it's very common among couples where one partner gets offended if the other goes to party/outing without him/her.Big smile
Big smile
But nehi ... Gauri is hell bent in ruining her image  or rather CVs are going to ruin her image Wink

She thought she would score brownie points by mentioning about car and installment, but the dumb 'to the power of infinity' woman did not realize that she looks more petty by talking about money and installments before J.OuchLOL

doyel i agree & even i don't've prob if G'd brought it 4 herself & wid her (which she has done)money. and though after marriage it bcums "WE, OUR & OURSELF" but i'd seen that even wen wife brought sumthing like this husbands in india think it as their rt only but the same thing doesn't want 2apply 2 wives. if that was the case i wud'd said that 2 but here the case is not abt it but "why happy widout me & why didn't any1 force me 2 go & i was made 2 sit & wait!!"LOL

Go to top