India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

The issue of the car (Page 2)

IBserenity IF-Rockerz
IBserenity
IBserenity

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
this girl cannot have a happy married life (I mean the character). I'm not married and even I know that when you commit to spending the rest of your life with someone, there is no You and I. It becomes Us. When she keeps defining differences between the 2 of them, it will obviously create issues. Yes, she is paying from her salary. But she needs to realize that all the money that comes into the house is BOTH of theirs and not divided. 
She's treating J like he's some friend or relative not her husband. J's paying for BOTH their education (with A's money). Plus, he's paying for the rent and groceries which they BOTH use. He never said teri meri. 

I wish she would get some marriage advice from someone cuz I mean, aside from all the other issues, this is the one that will keep them from being a happy married couple.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bhanu12Panchi_Joonwhatthelifeveil_of_rosestiny15

prepal Groupbie
prepal
prepal

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
LOL he rightly deserves her. For once he is in Anandi's position where she was doing all the "hamare"stuff and he was doing the "meri meri"stuff. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Panchi_Joontiny15

anaamica Senior Member
anaamica
anaamica

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
The real issue is not the car. The issue is Gauri wants J to be following her around like a puppy, wagging his tail. She resents him for going out with his friends for a party, when she has to sit at home due to her pregnancy. She feels Jagya is her property and he has to do just what she tells him.

She would have still fought with him, had he used a taxi instead of her car.

Seriously, she needs psyhciatirst help.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

anaamica Senior Member
anaamica
anaamica

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Things will be verrryyy interesting once the baby is born.

'Why should I change the diaper? You do it'.

'Why should I wake up when the baby cries? You do it.'

'Why should I breastfeed the baby? You do it.' Uh oh!

Edited by anaamica - 21 December 2011 at 11:36pm

tiny15

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
i think the problem is that gauri's intentions dont match her actions or words.

she bought the car and presented it to jagat as a gift for him.

if her intention was to have a car for herself, she should have just made it explicitly clear to him that it was for her own use -- and he cannot use it for anything else.

she bought it behind his back, knowing he would never agree to this as a joint purchase ... and then disguised her buying it as a gift.

tiny15

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
guari is still very independent, ( wanna say selfish but wont) she doesnt want to give away any of her stuff nor change, yet she is sure in her mind that  jagat has to do all that he can for her.  i guess it was that the guy assumned it was jagats car and not guari nor did jagat cleared it rather said that sure without asking her
that ticked her off even though he did say will drop you.  however this only shows that somehow she still doesnt get the marriage, even when jagya explained her that it is not a competetion in the chart she made a face rather than understanding what jagat said.

she has no issues when she found out that jagat had been spooning her on anandis bhiik coz it was for him, she again has no issues with jagat bearing the expense of her parents becoz it is our parents !! but  my car!! n your anandi!!Clap

As much as i hate it i do feel jagat is honestly trying more in the marriage then her, he is being more mature,more giving, actually i feel he is the anandi in the marriage now!!

i wonder what will be her reaction after they get thrown out, i feel all three will just blame him that she made us lose the house too and she will not do anything to help and again he has to find a house big enuff for guari and or parents, along with her car!!Dead

Edited by leo4ever - 22 December 2011 at 2:53am

swetha_ch

swetha_ch IF-Dazzler
swetha_ch
swetha_ch

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

guari is still very independent, ( wanna say selfish but wont) she doesnt want to give away any of her stuff nor change, yet she is sure in her mind that  jagat has to do all that he can for her.  i guess it was that the guy assumned it was jagats car and not guari nor did jagat cleared it rather said that sure without asking her
that ticked her off even though he did say will drop you.  however this only shows that somehow she still doesnt get the marriage, even when jagya explained her that it is not a competetion in the chart she made a face rather than understanding what jagat said.

she has no issues when she found out that jagat had been spooning her on anandis bhiik coz it was for him, she again has no issues with jagat bearing the expense of her parents becoz it is our parents !! but  my car!! n your anandi!!Clap

As much as i hate it i do feel jagat is honestly trying more in the marriage then her, he is being more mature,more giving, actually i feel he is the anandi in the marriage now!!

i wonder what will be her reaction after they get thrown out, i feel all three will just blame him that she made us lose the house too and she will not do anything to help and again he has to find a house big enuff for guari and or parents, along with her car!!Dead

Gauri is such an attention seeker. She just could not take that  neither jagat nor their frnds force her to join them. Jagat didnt refuse to join his frnds if gauri is not going come with them. Also he dint take her permission for hanging out with his frnds in her car. Bechari ka dil toot gayaBroken Heart

Edited by swetha_ch - 22 December 2011 at 3:36am

tiny15

sheenug Goldie
sheenug
sheenug

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Jagya pays for Gauri's and his tuition, house rent and expenses, food and also fulfills Gauri's demands by giving her gifts so that she can remain happy and calm. But Gauri didn't realize this.

Gauri is from a poor family and she did not get privileges which jagya got in his childhood thatswhy she is so selfish and self-centered. Poor family is not even a reason for her self- centeredness, its the upbringing of her parents who taught her to snatch away things from others. She only thinks about herself and her pain. She is not even scared to abuse her husband who left everybody for her. 

About Jagya--- He is paying for his deeds in the past. Jagya never realized the importance of his family and wife when they were in his life. He never realized the sacrifices which Anandi made so that he can smile and get happiness. But now he got a family of selfish people around him except kundatai. Now he is in a position of Anandi who tries to make Gauri happy but unfortunately he cannot.

Wife(Gauri)- only thinks about herself, her comfort, her happiness, her parents...never bother to think about Jagya. 
Gauri's Mom- Only thinks about her daughter pain and calling Anandi doosri aurat.
Gauri's Father- enjoying on jagya's money when he knows that jagya is not earning and money comes from anandi or singh family.

Gauri is so mean that she wants kundatai to cook everyday for her and jagya. In spite of the fact that she is their landlord. Thats so nice that kundatai is taking care of them like her own children otherwise people don't even bother (especially landlords).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IBserenityleo4evertiny15

Go to top