Balika Vadhu

The issue of the car - Page 2

anaamica thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The real issue is not the car. The issue is Gauri wants J to be following her around like a puppy, wagging his tail. She resents him for going out with his friends for a party, when she has to sit at home due to her pregnancy. She feels Jagya is her property and he has to do just what she tells him.

She would have still fought with him, had he used a taxi instead of her car.

Seriously, she needs psyhciatirst help.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anaamica thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Things will be verrryyy interesting once the baby is born.

'Why should I change the diaper? You do it'.

'Why should I wake up when the baby cries? You do it.'

'Why should I breastfeed the baby? You do it.' Uh oh!
Edited by anaamica - 12 years ago
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think the problem is that gauri's intentions dont match her actions or words.

she bought the car and presented it to jagat as a gift for him.

if her intention was to have a car for herself, she should have just made it explicitly clear to him that it was for her own use -- and he cannot use it for anything else.

she bought it behind his back, knowing he would never agree to this as a joint purchase ... and then disguised her buying it as a gift.
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
guari is still very independent, ( wanna say selfish but wont) she doesnt want to give away any of her stuff nor change, yet she is sure in her mind that  jagat has to do all that he can for her.  i guess it was that the guy assumned it was jagats car and not guari nor did jagat cleared it rather said that sure without asking her
that ticked her off even though he did say will drop you.  however this only shows that somehow she still doesnt get the marriage, even when jagya explained her that it is not a competetion in the chart she made a face rather than understanding what jagat said.

she has no issues when she found out that jagat had been spooning her on anandis bhiik coz it was for him, she again has no issues with jagat bearing the expense of her parents becoz it is our parents !! but  my car!! n your anandi!!👏

As much as i hate it i do feel jagat is honestly trying more in the marriage then her, he is being more mature,more giving, actually i feel he is the anandi in the marriage now!!

i wonder what will be her reaction after they get thrown out, i feel all three will just blame him that she made us lose the house too and she will not do anything to help and again he has to find a house big enuff for guari and or parents, along with her car!!🤢
Edited by leo4ever - 12 years ago
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: leo4ever

guari is still very independent, ( wanna say selfish but wont) she doesnt want to give away any of her stuff nor change, yet she is sure in her mind that  jagat has to do all that he can for her.  i guess it was that the guy assumned it was jagats car and not guari nor did jagat cleared it rather said that sure without asking her

that ticked her off even though he did say will drop you.  however this only shows that somehow she still doesnt get the marriage, even when jagya explained her that it is not a competetion in the chart she made a face rather than understanding what jagat said.

she has no issues when she found out that jagat had been spooning her on anandis bhiik coz it was for him, she again has no issues with jagat bearing the expense of her parents becoz it is our parents !! but  my car!! n your anandi!!👏

As much as i hate it i do feel jagat is honestly trying more in the marriage then her, he is being more mature,more giving, actually i feel he is the anandi in the marriage now!!

i wonder what will be her reaction after they get thrown out, i feel all three will just blame him that she made us lose the house too and she will not do anything to help and again he has to find a house big enuff for guari and or parents, along with her car!!🤢

Gauri is such an attention seeker. She just could not take that  neither jagat nor their frnds force her to join them. Jagat didnt refuse to join his frnds if gauri is not going come with them. Also he dint take her permission for hanging out with his frnds in her car. Bechari ka dil toot gaya🥺
Edited by swetha_ch - 12 years ago
sheenug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jagya pays for Gauri's and his tuition, house rent and expenses, food and also fulfills Gauri's demands by giving her gifts so that she can remain happy and calm. But Gauri didn't realize this.

Gauri is from a poor family and she did not get privileges which jagya got in his childhood thatswhy she is so selfish and self-centered. Poor family is not even a reason for her self- centeredness, its the upbringing of her parents who taught her to snatch away things from others. She only thinks about herself and her pain. She is not even scared to abuse her husband who left everybody for her. 

About Jagya--- He is paying for his deeds in the past. Jagya never realized the importance of his family and wife when they were in his life. He never realized the sacrifices which Anandi made so that he can smile and get happiness. But now he got a family of selfish people around him except kundatai. Now he is in a position of Anandi who tries to make Gauri happy but unfortunately he cannot.

Wife(Gauri)- only thinks about herself, her comfort, her happiness, her parents...never bother to think about Jagya. 
Gauri's Mom- Only thinks about her daughter pain and calling Anandi doosri aurat.
Gauri's Father- enjoying on jagya's money when he knows that jagya is not earning and money comes from anandi or singh family.

Gauri is so mean that she wants kundatai to cook everyday for her and jagya. In spite of the fact that she is their landlord. Thats so nice that kundatai is taking care of them like her own children otherwise people don't even bother (especially landlords).
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: doyelpakhi

eggxactly!!!! 😆😆😆😆

This gauri will remain dumb+jealous forever !!!

First of all, there was no need for her to make excuse - she could have plainly admitted that she is unhappy for J's party with friends without her... J would not have mind it plus it's very common among couples where one partner gets offended if the other goes to party/outing without him/her.😃
😃
But nehi ... Gauri is hell bent in ruining her image  or rather CVs are going to ruin her image 😉

She thought she would score brownie points by mentioning about car and installment, but the dumb 'to the power of infinity' woman did not realize that she looks more petty by talking about money and installments before J.😆

doyel i agree & even i don't've prob if G'd brought it 4 herself & wid her (which she has done)money. and though after marriage it bcums "WE, OUR & OURSELF" but i'd seen that even wen wife brought sumthing like this husbands in india think it as their rt only but the same thing doesn't want 2apply 2 wives. if that was the case i wud'd said that 2 but here the case is not abt it but "why happy widout me & why didn't any1 force me 2 go & i was made 2 sit & wait!!"😆