The issue of the car

Posted: 12 years ago
First of all, I dont understand why Jagya is not paying for any installments of the car.  Why is gauri spending on the car installments?    Should they not share?  He keeps his full stipend and his money from anandi and then gauri has to pay from her pocket for the car while he just sits and freeloads off her?

Second, however, I think it is gauri's fault for presenting that car as a gift to Jagat.  Whatever arrangement was to be made, should have been explicit right from the beginning.

She should have made it clear to him that this was just for her and her pregnancy.  Instead, she knew he would not be happy wth a second hand car that she was buying -- so to make it more palatable she presented it to him as a gift.  So serves her right πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
such attitude which G showed is that she is so self obsessed woman without any wits and feelings for others how much this jagga did for such selfish girl n her parents and if he makes a chart of the spendings he did for her living gifts and parents he will come to know that she has done just 1% for him the difference is obvious but poor man he hadn't earned a single penny and never perspired in life BAAP KI KAMAI PAR AINSH KIYA  AUR KARAYA IN LOGON KO  so how will he realise that"KHOON PASINEY KI KAMAI KO AISEY HI BARBAD NAHIN KARTEY HAIN G😲😲😲😲HATIYA LOGON PAR "
well during one of their fights ... he said "your maa baapu" and she got mad and said they are "OUR" MAA BAAPU.

So he must have thought that by the same logic "your car" becomes "our car" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i think may be gauri has gave her bank account number during buying the car..from where the installment gets payed every month..πŸ˜› ..and i think jaggya spent his stipend in house rent and buying foodsπŸ€”..and the money which anandi gives him, he spent it in buying gifts for gauri..πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£

but i also don't understand this car-drama!..idk why gauri gets angry so much whenever jaggya use the car..πŸ˜•..it only shows how much selfish she is..😑
Originally posted by tinoo

well during one of their fights ... he said "your maa baapu" and she got mad and said they are "OUR" MAA BAAPU.

So he must have thought that by the same logic "your car" becomes "our car" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒsuper liked ur post!!!..🀣
tinoo i agree wid u that J must'd thought like "Our Maa-baapu" concept!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
but now srsly if really she'd brought & bought it 4 herself then i wud'd understood abt her concern 4 the car but 1stly she'd gifted it 2 J & 2ndly does she pay 4 its petrol or diesel(whichever is used as 2day diesel cars r alos there) bcoz wen J went wid frnds he must've paid 4 it & he didn't demand money from G!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but here her concern was not this but she was thinking that widout her J wudn't've gone also but J went wid oder frnds so she was "kuding" of this fact that J enjoyed widout her just like on diwali!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by monamie111

i think may be gauri has gave her bank account number during buying the car..from where the installment gets payed every month..πŸ˜› ..and i think jaggya spent his stipend in house rent and buying foodsπŸ€”..and the money which anandi gives him, he spent it in buying gifts for gauri..πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£

but i also don't understand this car-drama!..idk why gauri gets angry so much whenever jaggya use the car..πŸ˜•..it only shows how much selfish she is..😑
Exactly!  I suspect J's money goes into the home front and he buys a lot of stuff for G and after all, G and her parents eat here too.

Gauri just pays for the car and is so petty about it. Has Jagya ever said why r your parents here ? Am glad J got to see this really cheap and little side of her. J himself has been this cheap with Anandi when she topped the state and he instead of a single congrats - just leapt at her throat and ordered her to quit studies - hiding behind his DS's dislike. J deserves this insult...⭐️
Originally posted by tiny15

tinoo i agree wid u that J must'd thought like "Our Maa-baapu" concept!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
but now srsly if really she'd brought & bought it 4 herself then i wud'd understood abt her concern 4 the car but 1stly she'd gifted it 2 J & 2ndly does she pay 4 its petrol or diesel(whichever is used as 2day diesel cars r alos there) bcoz wen J went wid frnds he must've paid 4 it & he didn't demand money from G!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but here her concern was not this but she was thinking that widout her J wudn't've gone also but J went wid oder frnds so she was "kuding" of this fact that J enjoyed widout her just like on diwali!!πŸ˜†

eggxactly!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This gauri will remain dumb+jealous forever !!!

First of all, there was no need for her to make excuse - she could have plainly admitted that she is unhappy for J's party with friends without her... J would not have mind it plus it's very common among couples where one partner gets offended if the other goes to party/outing without him/her.πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
But nehi ... Gauri is hell bent in ruining her image  or rather CVs are going to ruin her image πŸ˜‰

She thought she would score brownie points by mentioning about car and installment, but the dumb 'to the power of infinity' woman did not realize that she looks more petty by talking about money and installments before J.πŸ˜†

this girl cannot have a happy married life (I mean the character). I'm not married and even I know that when you commit to spending the rest of your life with someone, there is no You and I. It becomes Us. When she keeps defining differences between the 2 of them, it will obviously create issues. Yes, she is paying from her salary. But she needs to realize that all the money that comes into the house is BOTH of theirs and not divided. 
She's treating J like he's some friend or relative not her husband. J's paying for BOTH their education (with A's money). Plus, he's paying for the rent and groceries which they BOTH use. He never said teri meri. 

I wish she would get some marriage advice from someone cuz I mean, aside from all the other issues, this is the one that will keep them from being a happy married couple.
LOL he rightly deserves her. For once he is in Anandi's position where she was doing all the "hamare"stuff and he was doing the "meri meri"stuff.