India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

The issue of the car

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
First of all, I dont understand why Jagya is not paying for any installments of the car.  Why is gauri spending on the car installments?    Should they not share?  He keeps his full stipend and his money from anandi and then gauri has to pay from her pocket for the car while he just sits and freeloads off her?

Second, however, I think it is gauri's fault for presenting that car as a gift to Jagat.  Whatever arrangement was to be made, should have been explicit right from the beginning.

She should have made it clear to him that this was just for her and her pregnancy.  Instead, she knew he would not be happy wth a second hand car that she was buying -- so to make it more palatable she presented it to him as a gift.  So serves her right LOLLOLLOL.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nashili04lrl fananjup83Mumoosveil_of_rosesmonamie111tiny15

anshansh Senior Member
anshansh
anshansh

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
such attitude which G showed is that she is so self obsessed woman without any wits and feelings for others how much this jagga did for such selfish girl n her parents and if he makes a chart of the spendings he did for her living gifts and parents he will come to know that she has done just 1% for him the difference is obvious but poor man he hadn't earned a single penny and never perspired in life BAAP KI KAMAI PAR AINSH KIYA  AUR KARAYA IN LOGON KO  so how will he realise that"KHOON PASINEY KI KAMAI KO AISEY HI BARBAD NAHIN KARTEY HAIN GShockedShockedShockedShockedHATIYA LOGON PAR "
tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
well during one of their fights ... he said "your maa baapu" and she got mad and said they are "OUR" MAA BAAPU.

So he must have thought that by the same logic "your car" becomes "our car" LOLLOLLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nashili04jhansijhansidivyababuMumoosAbhiAniQUIRKY333ILoveDramaswetha_chleo4evermonamie111..Amri..tiny15

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
i think may be gauri has gave her bank account number during buying the car..from where the installment gets payed every month..Tongue ..and i think jaggya spent his stipend in house rent and buying foodsErmm..and the money which anandi gives him, he spent it in buying gifts for gauri..TongueROFLROFL

but i also don't understand this car-drama!..idk why gauri gets angry so much whenever jaggya use the car..Confused..it only shows how much selfish she is..Angry

nashili04Websiedivyababuanjup83hookedILoveDramatiny15

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

well during one of their fights ... he said "your maa baapu" and she got mad and said they are "OUR" MAA BAAPU.

So he must have thought that by the same logic "your car" becomes "our car" LOLLOLLOL

Big smilesuper liked ur post!!!..ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjup83tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
tinoo i agree wid u that J must'd thought like "Our Maa-baapu" concept!!WinkWink
but now srsly if really she'd brought & bought it 4 herself then i wud'd understood abt her concern 4 the car but 1stly she'd gifted it 2 J & 2ndly does she pay 4 its petrol or diesel(whichever is used as 2day diesel cars r alos there) bcoz wen J went wid frnds he must've paid 4 it & he didn't demand money from G!!LOLLOL
but here her concern was not this but she was thinking that widout her J wudn't've gone also but J went wid oder frnds so she was "kuding" of this fact that J enjoyed widout her just like on diwali!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjup83doyelpakhiveil_of_rosesILoveDramamonamie111

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monamie111

i think may be gauri has gave her bank account number during buying the car..from where the installment gets payed every month..Tongue ..and i think jaggya spent his stipend in house rent and buying foodsErmm..and the money which anandi gives him, he spent it in buying gifts for gauri..TongueROFLROFL

but i also don't understand this car-drama!..idk why gauri gets angry so much whenever jaggya use the car..Confused..it only shows how much selfish she is..Angry
Exactly!  I suspect J's money goes into the home front and he buys a lot of stuff for G and after all, G and her parents eat here too.

Gauri just pays for the car and is so petty about it. Has Jagya ever said why r your parents here ? Am glad J got to see this really cheap and little side of her. J himself has been this cheap with Anandi when she topped the state and he instead of a single congrats - just leapt at her throat and ordered her to quit studies - hiding behind his DS's dislike. J deserves this insult...Star

PranjjalMumoosAbhiAniswetha_chcs-07leo4evertiny15

doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

tinoo i agree wid u that J must'd thought like "Our Maa-baapu" concept!!WinkWink
but now srsly if really she'd brought & bought it 4 herself then i wud'd understood abt her concern 4 the car but 1stly she'd gifted it 2 J & 2ndly does she pay 4 its petrol or diesel(whichever is used as 2day diesel cars r alos there) bcoz wen J went wid frnds he must've paid 4 it & he didn't demand money from G!!LOLLOL
but here her concern was not this but she was thinking that widout her J wudn't've gone also but J went wid oder frnds so she was "kuding" of this fact that J enjoyed widout her just like on diwali!!LOL

eggxactly!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOL

This gauri will remain dumb+jealous forever !!! Ouch

First of all, there was no need for her to make excuse - she could have plainly admitted that she is unhappy for J's party with friends without her... J would not have mind it plus it's very common among couples where one partner gets offended if the other goes to party/outing without him/her.Big smile
Big smile
But nehi ... Gauri is hell bent in ruining her image  or rather CVs are going to ruin her image Wink

She thought she would score brownie points by mentioning about car and installment, but the dumb 'to the power of infinity' woman did not realize that she looks more petty by talking about money and installments before J.OuchLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jhansijhansiPranjjaltiny15

Go to top