Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ASR changes of the HEART in the Bathroom (Page 3)

LyssaPie IF-Sizzlerz
LyssaPie
LyssaPie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Really loved the scene 

i just couldnt stop laughing when she started screaming haha

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
I know di!!! It was too hilarious!! It was so funny when ASR was trying to read the letter in Hindi and when Anjali came and read the Car manual thing aloud!! LOL LOL

Even I thought that the door would be jam stuck but that dint happen - If that had happened we would have got a cute nok-jhok scene plus maybe a rabba ve moment Day Dreaming But Even after that -- the way Khushi was jumping around and imitating ASR -- that was sooo funny!! LOL

Even my mom was in splits LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
I hv  a confusion...ASR can read a letter written in Hindi but nt a Book??Confused..neway enjoy today's epi..but I think bathroom scene is edited bcoz the towel was Asr's hand ,when they out it is Khushi's hand..they will edited shyam and anjali's scenes & inculde Arnav and khushi's..Smile

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

I know di!!! It was too hilarious!! It was so funny when ASR was trying to read the letter in Hindi and when Anjali came and read the Car manual thing aloud!! LOL LOL

Even I thought that the door would be jam stuck but that dint happen - If that had happened we would have got a cute nok-jhok scene plus maybe a rabba ve moment Day Dreaming But Even after that -- the way Khushi was jumping around and imitating ASR -- that was sooo funny!! LOL

I was wondering how ARNAV didn't himself burst into tears of laughter himself by KHUSI'S antic.ShockedLOL I bet these actors have a barrel of laughs doing these scene.Wink
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

I hv  a confusion...ASR can read a letter written in Hindi but nt a Book??Confused..neway enjoy today's epi..but I think bathroom scene is edited bcoz the towel was Asr's hand ,when they out it is Khushi's hand..they will edited shyam and anjali's scenes & inculde Arnav and khushi's..Smile
i was thinking the same thing. Good observations by the way. I suck at paying attention to detailLOL
ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

correct .i felt the same he was reading the letter so fluently and for book tie tie fish
--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by --Anna--

I was wondering how ARNAV didn't himself burst into tears of laughter himself by KHUSI'S antic.ShockedLOL I bet these actors have a barrel of laughs doing these scene.Wink

I thought so too di! They should have showed Arnav laughing his head off -- since the scene was too hilarious LOL LOL

I am so sure they laugh when they shoot because they Sanaya and Barun are very funny offscreen
sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Ayesha welcome to IPKKND forum. Smile 

matwamango

Go to top