Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

I hv  a confusion...ASR can read a letter written in Hindi but nt a Book??πŸ˜•..neway enjoy today's epi..but I think bathroom scene is edited bcoz the towel was Asr's hand ,when they out it is Khushi's hand..they will edited shyam and anjali's scenes & inculde Arnav and khushi's..😊

correct .i felt the same he was reading the letter so fluently and for book tie tie fish
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: matwamango

I was wondering how ARNAV didn't himself burst into tears of laughter himself by KHUSI'S antic.πŸ˜²πŸ˜† I bet these actors have a barrel of laughs doing these scene.πŸ˜‰

I thought so too di! They should have showed Arnav laughing his head off -- since the scene was too hilarious πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I am so sure they laugh when they shoot because they Sanaya and Barun are very funny offscreen
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ayesha welcome to IPKKND forum. πŸ˜Š 
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sunflower52

Ayesha welcome to IPKKND forum. πŸ˜Š 

U here too. Salma right?😳 This was my first post although i have replied on some threads prior to thi one.
sunflower52 thumbnail

U here too. Salma right?😳 This was my first post although i have replied on some threads prior to thi one.

Yes, i am here also have been since the show started. Fell in love with the cast and story. The filler episodes are also pretty good. 

One thing I love about this drama is that nothing is over dramatic and they keep it as real as possible. 
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anna--

I thought so too di! They should have showed Arnav laughing his head off -- since the scene was too hilarious πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I am so sure they laugh when they shoot because they Sanaya and Barun are very funny offscreen

I haven't seen any clips of these 2 actors offscreen😭 Will catch them now. I like them a lotπŸ˜ƒ
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunflower52

Yes, i am here also have been since the show started. Fell in love with the cast and story. The filler episodes are also pretty good. 

One thing I love about this drama is that nothing is over dramatic and they keep it as real as possible. 

I only started watching this show this month. I have caught up with last 3 months worth of episodes skipping all the kitchen politics. I watch mostly Arnav and Khushie scenes but this month watched the episodes properly. I like the light hearted entertainment aspect of the show. 
sunflower52 thumbnail

I only started watching this show this month. I have caught up with last 3 months worth of episodes skipping all the kitchen politics. I watch mostly Arnav and Khushie scenes but this month watched the episodes properly. I like the light hearted entertainment aspect of the show. 

I have liked everything they have shown so far.
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I haven't seen any clips of these 2 actors offscreen😭 Will catch them now. I like them a lotπŸ˜ƒ

\

I suggest you see them di! Even I caught on all the offscreen interviews now -- they are so funny that they will have you in splits!

I mean Vivian ki masti dekhi hai humne (but with Vahbz) -- yahan pe si everyone on the set do masti and its sooo much fun!!

I like the couple! They are AWESOME!!! πŸ˜‰

Edited by --Anna-- - 12 years ago