Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

hehe, I know, countless fans, but I caught your name right? leave it, I am a fan of your pkyek OS and FF, LOLz, anyways, gonna read this one soon. 
yup, it's totally worth watching!

Yes I am AYSHA. I have a lot of readers and me and names don't go together. I have difficulty remembering. I hope U like this OS. This was based on when Khushi was engaged to Shyam.

So whayt is your name anyway?😳
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
baruns expressions r soo awesme! simply lovee it<3
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: matwamango

Yes I am AYSHA. I have a lot of readers and me and names don't go together. I have difficulty remembering. I hope U like this OS. This was based on when Khushi was engaged to Shyam.

So whayt is your name anyway?😳

Aw., hehe, my name is Sanchari, I know you are a jet speed updater, so sometimes can't catch up with you, looking forward to this one!
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG! Aisha! You're Here ? πŸ˜² Good to see AbhIya Fans Here Jaana! πŸ€—

Yep! Their Nok-Jhoks are something which is Priceless! πŸ˜  Khushi is Indeed Unbelievable man! πŸ€£ Every time her Hoaxes splits me Up into pieces, and I always feel Poor for Arnav that his State of Mind can't make out what shes really Upto! πŸ€£  They both are simply Super Adorable! Today's Episode was utterly Hilarious! πŸ€£
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

OMG! Aisha! You're Here ? πŸ˜² Good to see AbhIya Fans Here Jaana! πŸ€—

Yep! Their Nok-Jhoks are something which is Priceless! πŸ˜  Khushi is Indeed Unbelievable man! πŸ€£ Every time her Hoaxes splits me Up into pieces, and I always feel Poor for Arnav that his State of Mind can't make out what shes really Upto! πŸ€£  They both are simply Super Adorable! Today's Episode was utterly Hilarious! πŸ€£

PKYEK mostly took up all of my time. Thought i'd spread my wings here. Good to see U here too. Khushi is amazing. I love her chemistry with ASR they are a hilarious pair. Todays epi could have been better if they'd extended the bathroom scene.πŸ˜†
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Really loved the scene 

i just couldnt stop laughing when she started screaming haha
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I know di!!! It was too hilarious!! It was so funny when ASR was trying to read the letter in Hindi and when Anjali came and read the Car manual thing aloud!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Even I thought that the door would be jam stuck but that dint happen - If that had happened we would have got a cute nok-jhok scene plus maybe a rabba ve moment πŸ˜ But Even after that -- the way Khushi was jumping around and imitating ASR -- that was sooo funny!! πŸ˜†

Even my mom was in splits πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hv  a confusion...ASR can read a letter written in Hindi but nt a Book??πŸ˜•..neway enjoy today's epi..but I think bathroom scene is edited bcoz the towel was Asr's hand ,when they out it is Khushi's hand..they will edited shyam and anjali's scenes & inculde Arnav and khushi's..😊
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anna--

I know di!!! It was too hilarious!! It was so funny when ASR was trying to read the letter in Hindi and when Anjali came and read the Car manual thing aloud!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Even I thought that the door would be jam stuck but that dint happen - If that had happened we would have got a cute nok-jhok scene plus maybe a rabba ve moment πŸ˜ But Even after that -- the way Khushi was jumping around and imitating ASR -- that was sooo funny!! πŸ˜†

Even my mom was in splits πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I was wondering how ARNAV didn't himself burst into tears of laughter himself by KHUSI'S antic.πŸ˜²πŸ˜† I bet these actors have a barrel of laughs doing these scene.πŸ˜‰
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

I hv  a confusion...ASR can read a letter written in Hindi but nt a Book??πŸ˜•..neway enjoy today's epi..but I think bathroom scene is edited bcoz the towel was Asr's hand ,when they out it is Khushi's hand..they will edited shyam and anjali's scenes & inculde Arnav and khushi's..😊

i was thinking the same thing. Good observations by the way. I suck at paying attention to detailπŸ˜†