Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Journey of being together - Im always there for U

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Today Ahem came home to be with Gopi when the doctor was checking her...it was not on spur of moment he wanted to be there for her, he planned to be there & was concerned about her. When the doctor said that he was taking good care of his wife in front of everyone, he felt embarressed as it was told in front of everyone ...is this because he is fighting within himself of accepting Gopi as his wife & his feelings for her !!

The next day started wiith him taking care of her, making her walk as the doctor suggested...he held her hand to give her support & kept on telling her how to walk slowly...he gave into her request to try & walk & when she was about to fall, he held her...& this time not only her hand but supported her by holding her waist...both were conscious of each other...he held on to her till he saw she was conscious of him holding her...he has moved from the initial hesitation of holding her & now has moved to the next step of not hesitating...though the situation threw this opportunity, he held on to her till she pointed out...his internal battle is weakning day by day as time goes by...he is unable to withhold his feelings with every opportunity life throws at him !!!!

Today he proved that he knows how she feels & what she does...the way he explained to Gopi when she asked him to answer his call...nothing missed him in the past...but he choose to ignore then...today he did not let her feel bad & wanted her to be at peace that she will be fine soon...

With Gopi seeing the difference in her husband & his concern for her, ...though she does not want to burden him but enjoys his concern for her...she is enjoying and her hopes have slowly started to grow with in her ...his hold on himself is slowly dropping...so is her health condition delaying him in sharing his feelings for her... will this create any differences in future between them???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome analysis navyab...wow..Today's episode was amazing..Not only i liked rashi but i loved goham...The way aham gave support to gopi the way he stand there holding her ahnds so as to say am here, silently, was truly saath nibhaana...Andhe switched off his phone, not once but twice...I can't get to the feeling its our ahamjee who always shouted at her for small things now is holding hands, to support her..and when she was about to fall, te way he put his hand across her waist,(gopi didn't blush😕 ) and he didn't realised it until gopi looked at his hand in utter bemusement...

navya, great analysis..And i think we can look forward to precap too as gopi will fall and ahamjee will again support her..(fingers crossed)
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gohem123

Awesome analysis navyab...wow..Today's episode was amazing..Not only i liked rashi but i loved goham...The way aham gave support to gopi the way he stand there holding her ahnds so as to say am here, silently, was truly saath nibhaana...Andhe switched off his phone, not once but twice...I can't get to the feeling its our ahamjee who always shouted at her for small things now is holding hands, to support her..and when she was about to fall, te way he put his hand across her waist,(gopi didn't blush😕 ) and he didn't realised it until gopi looked at his hand in utter bemusement...

navya, great analysis..And i think we can look forward to precap too as gopi will fall and ahamjee will again support her..(fingers crossed)

Thank you !!! Yeah he was the one who used to hurt her & could not stand her even for few minutes & now he cannot even think beyond her comfort...
indu_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: navyab

Today he proved that he knows how she feels & what she does...the way he explained to Gopi when she asked him to answer his call...nothing missed him in the past...but he choose to ignore then...today he did not let her feel bad & wanted her to be at peace that she will be fine soon...

With Gopi seeing the difference in her husband & his concern for her, ...though she does not want to burden him but enjoys his concern for her...she is enjoying and her hopes have slowly started to grow with in her ...his hold on himself is slowly dropping...so is her health condition delaying him in sharing his feelings for her... will this create any differences in future between them???

his internal feelings have been battling with him since janmashtami...with the increased physical proximity..his control over feelings is weakening day by day and good for for gohem lovers...😳..our tickets to lalala land have been booked
ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved your post one thing I noticed is when ahem was holding her waist he didnt want to let it go
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
fantastic analysis!!!can't wait to see tomorrow.
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love your analysis Navyab!
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Very nice and beautiful analysis of Ahem today...

all he wants right now is her to get better and be on her feet ... so taking care of her is the top priority for him right now,,, 

i am not sure if her health condition is preventing him to tell his feelings.. because he himself has not realised yet so what will he tell her...

Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you dear,todays episode was very nice!! great analysis of the episode!
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the analysis navyab , I really enjoyed the gohem scene today , gopi is playing it very cleverly today , did u see how she smiled when she was alone afta the doctor left , she was not wearing her feelings on her sleeves I hope she continues in this way.then when he held her around the waist he was lost looking at her while she controlled her reaction and made him aware of his hold on her . I loved that she was affected but not showing him , she is playing it safe .she seemed more confident around him , she wanted to walk on her own , tole him to take the call , indicated to him to release her waist .ahem is fighting a losing battle sooner than later he must realize what his true feelings for her is called .thank u navyab