Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Abhay - OH YES there's so much to say about him! It's so annoying how he can pull off everything so well! First the bumbling fool, then the determined but caring lover and now the angry young cop😆
Oh yeah he gained weight I mean it isn't that obvious but his face seemed slightly smaller before? So long as he maintains that uh nice-to-look-at figure I'm fine:D

@Phulwa - She really needs to be a proper dacoit soon. I understand her crying and so on (I mean she is a girl after all, a heartbroken one somemore) but her simplistic sense of clothing gave her a more powerful and determined aura. The heavy weight of the jewellery makes her too regal and unconvincing as a dacoit.
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vita93

@Abhay - OH YES there's so much to say about him! It's so annoying how he can pull off everything so well! First the bumbling fool, then the determined but caring lover and now the angry young cop😆

Oh yeah he gained weight I mean it isn't that obvious but his face seemed slightly smaller before? So long as he maintains that uh nice-to-look-at figure I'm fine:D

And i love him in every look. 😍

Yup, but with weight people tend to start looking older than their age so i hope he doesn put on more weight. Stay healthy and smart Ajay! 😉😆

@Phulwa - She really needs to be a proper dacoit soon. I understand her crying and so on (I mean she is a girl after all, a heartbroken one somemore) but her simplistic sense of clothing gave her a more powerful and determined aura. The heavy weight of the jewellery makes her too regal and unconvincing as a dacoit.

AGREED! Hope the Cvs realize it too. :|