Phulwa

21st Dec WU

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Epi starts from Abhays confession. Abhay says 'I love you a lot. I love you Aarti.' 

Phulwa is shocked and pulls her hand away. She goes out and starts crying. The flashbacks of the party and what Abhay said play in her mind. She cries even more. She looks at her mangalsutar and cries hard. Gathering herself she goes to Dadis room. She asks about Gauri and dadi tells her she heard screams. Phulwa goes to kitchen where Thakurian is helping Gauri wake up and Kul is still lying unconscious. Phulwa screams. Everyone gathers in kitchen, they all are happy thinking that Kul must have hurt Gauri. But they are shocked to discover Kul unconcscious and has blood on his side.

Abhay wakes up with a bad case of hangover. He goes down where Kul is being treated by a doctor. Abhay asks what happened. Thakur lies that Gauri tried to hurt him. Abhay is shocked. Kul wakes up and Thakur tells him to tell Abhay what happened. He winks hinting to lie.

Kul lies and makes up story about Gauri trying to steal and when he tried to stop her she threw an acid bottle on him and later hit him with a knife.

In dadis room Phulwa asks Gauri what happened and she tells her that how Kul tried to threw acid on her but she pushed him away as a result he slipped and hit himself with a knife which was lying on the counter. Gauri hit her head and fainted.

In the lounge Thakur tells Abhay that he had said Gauri won't be any harm but see what she has done. And he goes onto say that this is the result of being polite with Phulwa. That this is all part of Phulwas plans to destroy us. Bua joins in saying that seems like Phulwas parents taught her nothing. Phulwa enters and tells Bua to watch her words.

Precap- Phulwa says that Kul was trying to hurt Gauri but instead he himself became a victim. Then she calls Gauri to tell the truth. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic update! 

LOL and btw, only Abhay can get up from a serious hangover, ruffle his hair like nothing's happened and return downstairs looking as dashing as he was before he left for the party๐Ÿ˜†
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

Fantastic update! 

LOL and btw, only Abhay can get up from a serious hangover, ruffle his hair like nothing's happened and return downstairs looking as dashing as he was before he left for the party๐Ÿ˜†

HAHAhahaha! So true! In your words he swaggered down like a boss and demanded to know whats wrong? Like usse phele kuch hua nahi! ๐Ÿ˜†
Exactly! Even his clothes werent creased. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

HAHAhahaha! So true! In your words he swaggered down like a boss and demanded to know whats wrong? Like usse phele kuch hua nahi! ๐Ÿ˜†
Exactly! Even his clothes werent creased. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@Bold1 - Dayme does he do that well. It's even more obvious in his well-fitting police clothes, which many people can't pull off properly. Seems like he had a good rest with his mindful patniji taking off his shoes and covering him with the chadar.

@Bold2 - Yeah well, for him, he could easily forget everything in his drunkenness. So lucky, got all his frustrations off his chest and doesn't have to feel burdened anymore. Even managed to give a fantastic speech about his repentance. (Still hating on him for just a while more)
Ameres thumbnail

@Bold1 - Dayme does he do that well. It's even more obvious in his well-fitting police clothes, which many people can't pull off properly. Seems like he had a good rest with his mindful patniji taking off his shoes and covering him with the chadar.

@Bold2 - Yeah well, for him, he could easily forget everything in his drunkenness. So lucky, got all his frustrations off his chest and doesn't have to feel burdened anymore. Even managed to give a fantastic speech about his repentance. (Still hating on him for just a while more)

@Bold1- Oh so true! Abhay pulls off the police uniform so well! He really does look like a police officer with that aura of authority around him. Looks super hot. โ˜บ๏ธ

@Bold2- Yup. He had a good night sleep and woke up feeling fresh without worrying about last nights dukhi speeches and all the heartbreak he caused. Lucky him. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
But i still cant hate him. :P
vita93 thumbnail
@Bold1- Oh so true! Abhay pulls off the police uniform so well! He really does look like a police officer with that aura of authority around him. Looks super hot. โ˜บ๏ธ

Sometimes I watch through the boring speeches and lectures just to ogle at him for a while๐Ÿ˜† And his hair! Oof I spent a few episodes to figure out exactly how much of it was red and how he made it like it. I mean, he freaking got up from the bed, ruffled his hand through - AND IT STILL LOOKED THE SAME. Wonderful, simply wonderful๐Ÿ˜

@Bold2- Yup. He had a good night sleep and woke up feeling fresh without worrying about last nights dukhi speeches and all the heartbreak he caused. Lucky him. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
But i still cant hate him. :P

Well, I guess I've to agree  too, can't be angry at him for too long. After all, he's only doing this in misguided justice. The only thing I'm upset over is this new love triangle that can't be solved as easily as revealing the Thakur to him. Well, for now we should forget 20th Dec ever happened and attempt to focus on the Thakur reveal thing.

Though I don't think I can actually sit through this episode again. The majority of the episode was just an annoying filler of the family bharkaraing Abhay against Phulwa as usual. Even then, the first part is too painful to sit through.
Ameres thumbnail

Sometimes I watch through the boring speeches and lectures just to ogle at him for a while๐Ÿ˜† And his hair! Oof I spent a few episodes to figure out exactly how much of it was red and how he made it like it. I mean, he freaking got up from the bed, ruffled his hand through - AND IT STILL LOOKED THE SAME. Wonderful, simply wonderful๐Ÿ˜

Same here! I put the tv on mute and just stare at him. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And his hair! I know! They are slightly red where they fall on his forehead. 
Lol waise the same look that is the editing trick but still he has really good hair. So silky...makes you want to run your hand through it! *drools* โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Well, I guess I've to agree  too, can't be angry at him for too long. After all, he's only doing this in misguided justice. The only thing I'm upset over is this new love triangle that can't be solved as easily as revealing the Thakur to him. Well, for now we should forget 20th Dec ever happened and attempt to focus on the Thakur reveal thing.

Though I don't think I can actually sit through this episode again. The majority of the episode was just an annoying filler of the family bharkaraing Abhay against Phulwa as usual. Even then, the first part is too painful to sit through.

Even im hating the love triangle. Yeah maybe we should also get a lil drunk and forget the last two epis. :|
Phulwa please bring Thakurs truth out in open soon so we may get some happy moments! :(

vita93 thumbnail
Speaking of hair, it was all black today LOL. Yeah, it's like red around the top I think, but falls back black on the rest. The lighting makes quite a diff too. 

Ay I sound like a fangirl already!๐Ÿ˜† What to do, he's just like that. And his smile is so cute! I miss that smile!
And I realised that he's changed so much from Shatru to Abhay that it seems like another person already! This is one talented actor๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yup. Nothing happened on the 21st and the 20th of dec. Eh Phulwa was probably too busy planning something against Thakur, Thakur was busy trying to be mahan and Abhay was too busy standing around looking like a handsome badass cop. 
And can Phulwa take off some of the jewellery please! Especially the necklace. Her usual get-up is already ridiculously loaded with all sorts of ornaments and now she's becoming some sort of maharani lol. 

HEH HOW WOULD IT BE IF SHE DECIDED TO REVERT TO HER USUAL DACOIT CLOTHES ONE DAY
Ameres thumbnail

Speaking of hair, it was all black today LOL. Yeah, it's like red around the top I think, but falls back black on the rest. The lighting makes quite a diff too. 

Ay I sound like a fangirl already!๐Ÿ˜† What to do, he's just like that. And his smile is so cute! I miss that smile!
Hahahaha! Join the club! ๐Ÿ˜† Uff! His smile, his eyes, the angry expressions...! Sigh i can go on and on... ๐Ÿ˜

And I realised that he's changed so much from Shatru to Abhay that it seems like another person already! This is one talented actor๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
True! As Shatru he was this sweet innocent guy and as Abhay a complete opposite. 
His whole persona has changed. He sets his hair differently now, also he has gain a bit of weight lol. 
But yes Ajay is indeed very talented. 

Yup. Nothing happened on the 21st and the 20th of dec. Eh Phulwa was probably too busy planning something against Thakur, Thakur was busy trying to be mahan and Abhay was too busy standing around looking like a handsome badass cop. (๐Ÿคฃ)
And can Phulwa take off some of the jewellery please! Especially the necklace. Her usual get-up is already ridiculously loaded with all sorts of ornaments and now she's becoming some sort of maharani lol. 

HEH HOW WOULD IT BE IF SHE DECIDED TO REVERT TO HER USUAL DACOIT CLOTHES ONE DAY

@Phulwas clothes- I soo AGREE! I cant wait for the day the writers realize that how odd she looks i mean she is pretty but that is Not Phulwa. 
I wish they would make her wear simple clothes. It would really piss off Abhay and other gharwale. :P
rby_edit thumbnail
First part is too much pain...