India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

suicide

Karan.G.king IF-Stunnerz
Karan.G.king
Karan.G.king

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
today is the saddest day of my life.y do parents always want 90% marks from their children.they really dont care.i was a very bright student four years back and then i went through depression and took me six months to recover but i was never able to score that much and thats y parents always shout at me.i am fed up now,cant take it anymore,i have tried my best and now there is nothing i can do.i dont want to live.i want to get out of this burden of studies,i cant bear it anymore.so my dear friends...

Karan.G.king IF-Stunnerz
Karan.G.king
Karan.G.king

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
i have decided to end my life,i cant handle this pressure.sorryto my parents coz i was not able to be a good son hence i finally decided to end my life.i have written my suicide note and kept it at my table.i have a bottle of pesticide in my hand and thats the last drop that will go into my body.good bye pals.good bye to this world.i am ending my life myself.goodbye coz i am going to die in just 5 minutes,good to all
Karan.G.king IF-Stunnerz
Karan.G.king
Karan.G.king

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
if karan bhai ever comes on IF do tell him about this post.sorry karan bhai,your brother is not strong like you.u would think y i decided to suicide,coz dad beated me very hard and he even said that i dont want a son like you,i wanted to call u buti didnt coz i myself wanted to end it.sorry brother,and dont blame yourself for my suicide.by the time u read this post i would have vanished from this world.good brother,u r the best brother in this world.goodbye
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Oyyy , pagalpan chod . Chaddar lagake so jaa . Mumma - papa ki baat ka koee bura lagata hain kya . Soch unhe kaisa laga hogaa . Chaal bandh kaar , bahut ho raha hain toh 3 Idiots dekh aur zyada mahenat kaar,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rimsha-sizzles

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
maa baap ki maar nahin khaaya toh kya khaaya.As Nets said paagalpanti chod aur 3 idiots dekhLOL
tejukor Senior Member
tejukor
tejukor

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
oye karan yaar aisa b koi kerta hai 
"just think that ur gr8 no buddy like u"
 trust ur self. n who told u that ur alone,we r with u dude.
Wink JUST CHILL Wink
leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
uff melodrama, i hate it when ppl fake things like this, you want to to talk to your bro text him, email him y here?

dont make mockery of life, be thankful for all you have

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz.kazsammukhshilu999_balani-Rimsha-sizzlesiViews-Chandramukhi-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top