Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sanaya Irani AT# 6 My Desi Girl <3 <3 (Page 99)

-Drishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drishti-
-Drishti-

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Byee Summ, take care!!

Hey AnkiFan, sorry don't know ur name. I don't know how the story is going to proceed but I wasn't really disappointed with Khushi in y'days epi per se...we've seen ASR be rude to her on countless occasion, why is it so wrong for her to be rude then? And I honestly don't think she was that rude either...when she said that diabetic line, her tone wasn't that of a taunt...isn't she the one who ALWAYS makes sure that he doesn't eat sweet stuff too...making sugarfree sweets for him, reminding bua that unhe meetha mana hai etc...it was during that time that she lost her cool and said it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaSCandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Yeah now i remember Divya..! Hug   Yeah her comment about diabetes cannot be appreciated..  Ouch But her actions are 'understandable'' .. Both ArHi are actually like two sides of the same coin.. LOL Alike somewhat and as i said they bring the EXTREMES out of the other.. Embarrassed

Hey prinks..! Hug M fine now honey..! Hug

Aww my bachas.! Hug   Dont get upset sweets..! Hug I am sure CVs will progress the story in a good way..! NK is my hope in this regard.. LOL  I hope he notices the spark btw ArHi and plays a cupid..! Heart 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskies

jenshad IF-Stunnerz
jenshad
jenshad

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
If Khushi Didn't Say Anything, But Just Stood There Crying Even Then People Had Been Disappointing & Bashed Khushi :I Sleepy
jenshad IF-Stunnerz
jenshad
jenshad

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
YAAAYY, New Article =) We Know That This Will Lead To ArHi Dance <3 Day Dreaming After All Arnav Gonna Be Jealous & Then Take The Decision To Dance With Her ;) LOL But There Are SOOO Many Dance Sequences Naa ?! Embarrassed

SunoNa...

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Same here, Sum.
Hope the Rabba Ve which LM has mentioned for New years will be that push - coz of NK.

CandYlicious_SSunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Drishti-

Byee Summ, take care!!

Hey AnkiFan, sorry don't know ur name. I don't know how the story is going to proceed but I wasn't really disappointed with Khushi in y'days epi per se...we've seen ASR be rude to her on countless occasion, why is it so wrong for her to be rude then? And I honestly don't think she was that rude either...when she said that diabetic line, her tone wasn't that of a taunt...isn't she the one who ALWAYS makes sure that he doesn't eat sweet stuff too...making sugarfree sweets for him, reminding bua that unhe meetha mana hai etc...it was during that time that she lost her cool and said it..
Drishti probably thats y i overreactedEmbarrassed, always saw her taking care about his diabetic prob and suddenly that turning as a fun put me off LOL..
as i said, i found her gatecrashing and theme changing in the party was nt right so i couldnt appreciate it.. LOL

But wt ever it is, ppl need to use proper language when they pass comments, i was also nt on kushi's side, but calling her s***, or any derogatory word in nt my taste, few need to use proper words. let it be for arnav, LA  or even shyam.. Emotions and anger need s to be controlledLOL
Few need to take a chill pill

CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Oh now i remember i said Bye minutes ago.! D'oh  ROFL

Chalo m leaving now guys..! Hug  Hug
Keep dreaming, imagining, drooling but dont let the atmosphere of the forum affect you..! Hug    B positive..! :D Which is my blood group as well..! Cool ROFL I love to see you all smiling...! Cool Heart Tc..! <33

pinky_blueskiesSunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_MS

Yeah now i remember Divya..! Hug   Yeah her comment about diabetes cannot be appreciated..  Ouch But her actions are 'understandable'' .. Both ArHi are actually like two sides of the same coin.. LOL Alike somewhat and as i said they bring the EXTREMES out of the other.. Embarrassed

@bold: i second thatLOL they get the worse and best out of each other..

Barun usually doesnt dance, i hope we get to c a ArHi dance Day Dreaming

CandYlicious_S

Go to top