Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Drishti- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ishu, he does? idk...i just saw someone post this so posted it here...what does it mean though? and why this particular pic? althoughh yess..NO expectations!! 🀣

Pinks, ATM i don't knoww...something has to happen for her to even recall this! Maybe its something got to do with the dance..esp if Arnav agrees?
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -Drishti-

i knoww guyss! Why can't she wear the suits similar to what Gunjan wore in MJHT πŸ˜ and if not those, atleast get rid of those pom poms!! 

Exactly ! 😳 Sanaya Looks Very Skinny In These Clothes :( 
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

exactlyy!! 🀣 and i can barely carry those clothes too...i reach home, run up to my bathroom and change 🀣

Same..the shoes get undone in the car, so that I can run to my bedroom πŸ€£...and the clothes are really irritating..., you have to make sure they don't get dirty πŸ€£...I go as far as to taking make up wipes in the hall πŸ€£
.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: asha...

Same..the shoes get undone in the car, so that I can run to my bedroom πŸ€£...and the clothes are really irritating..., you have to make sure they don't get dirty πŸ€£...I go as far as to taking make up wipes in the hall πŸ€£

ROFLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ishu, he does? idk...i just saw someone post this so posted it here...what does it mean though? and why this particular pic? althoughh yess..NO expectations!! 🀣

Pinks, ATM i don't knoww...something has to happen for her to even recall this! Maybe its something got to do with the dance..esp if Arnav agrees?

and she has to feel something first before all this.😳
-Drishti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel_eyez123

Haha wimps like us wouldn't last 2minutes in the star plus world πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 wimps like us wouldnt even make the mistake of trying to step into the SP world ;) 🀣
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
One Page To GOOO :) πŸ€— Who Will Open The Next One ?! πŸ˜³
sweet_ipsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

we cn predict as much as we can but at the end d CV's wl show us wat dey wnt...dey r gvng us high hopes..dnt kno how it wl turnout though...btr not 2 xpct much...

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
True that Drish. SP pe aana is a nightmare in itself. πŸ˜†

aashizin thumbnail
hey guys :))) so we r on the way to complete this amazing place sanaya AT's 6 th thread first of all congo and here u go new thread do enjoy πŸ€— this is last week of 2011 ,wish new year will be rocking like this year for our sweetheart  πŸ€—