Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Aish, Ipsi! πŸ€—

I found that moment HILARIOUS where Khushi's dancing with NK. First ASR comes, gets angry and walks off, and then Shyam comes, looks at them and walks off angry. 🀣

Agree Ipsi, he's not gonna let her go easily. He's already thinking of his next move.
sweet_ipsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
seems lyk d rabba ve wl continue 4 sm tym evn in 2mrw's epi..& im sure we wnt mind it...
.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Girlies πŸ€—

So what did y'all think of the Rabba ve?
aa123.80 thumbnail
Hey Aaliyah! πŸ€—
I didn't really think much of it, lol honestly. πŸ˜† I guess the CVs wanted to stop the complaints finally... Cause it was sooo long, and we got the same kinda hug rabba ve in the past too. But oh well, something other than them yelling and fighting. πŸ˜†

Lmaoo, Pinks! Exactly, how was she blushing. 🀣 And asking Khushi to touch his feet. ROFL.
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Hey Aish, Ipsi! πŸ€—

I found that moment HILARIOUS where Khushi's dancing with NK. First ASR comes, gets angry and walks off, and then Shyam comes, looks at them and walks off angry. 🀣

Agree Ipsi, he's not gonna let her go easily. He's already thinking of his next move.

Three guys after one girl...Bua after NK...And Anjali after Shaym, how many heartbreaks is Khushi going to cause πŸ€£...not forgetting La πŸ˜†

@ Drishti...Good acting..and some people call them expressionless πŸ€£

Hey Angel πŸ€—...Rabbe-ve was good...just a bit too long πŸ˜†
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
angel!! it was awesomeee😍

will arnav agree to dance tomorrow?!😳
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Lmaoo, Pinks! Exactly, how was she blushing. 🀣 And asking Khushi to touch his feet. ROFL.

🀣 bua was hilarious! and nk was wondering that she called and she answered who he was🀣
aa123.80 thumbnail
Exactly Aish, soo many ppl gonna suffer a heartbreak. πŸ€£ Three guys, one girl. πŸ€£ And all three after her simultaneously. Usually new guys who're after the heroine enter after one leaves, but yahaan toh teeno ki teeno ek saath.🀣
.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Ishu: The Rabba-Ve was kinda average for me...Been there done that, got the complimentary duptta in my face. I liked how all it takes is a Rabba-Ve and Arnav to shut Khushi up! πŸ˜†

@Asha: πŸ€— Duuude it's been too long..where have you been!? 

@Pinky: I really hope he does agree...Arnav and dancing is a sight to be seen πŸ˜†
i was actually thinking - 3 men after khushi.. one after the other 🀣