Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sanaya Irani AT# 6 My Desi Girl <3 <3 - Page 100

asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I liked the rabbe-ve...but two minutes is too long, I start getting bored πŸ€£

I agree with you guys I bet even after this none of the Raizadas will notice, they'll probably think Arnav's staring at her with anger πŸ˜†

Bye Priya πŸ€—
Edited by asha... - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gayathri- thumbnail
hey drish..πŸ€— yep chemistry was just bang on in their eyes!😍

byee Priya, cya tomorrow hopefully! 😊
Edited by -Gayathri- - 12 years ago
-Drishti- thumbnail
Bye Priya πŸ€—

Gayuu πŸ€— MB for sure is going to notice the chemistryy..hopefully NK will too..and maybe he'll play cupid? I SO don't wnat to see him falling for Khushii..
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This Will Be TOOO Weird For SaRun πŸ˜† Many People Watching & You Have To Stare At Someone Non - Stop πŸ€£ I Would Be Cracking Up Several Tymes πŸ˜³
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Byeee Priyaaa, Seee Yaaa πŸ€—
sweet_ipsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hopefully NK wl ntc...maybe naniji wl gt a hint...cnt xpct anji 2 ntc anythng though...thr ws no precap so maybe d CV's hv smthng gud 4 us...

asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Drishti-

Bye Priya πŸ€—

Gayuu πŸ€— MB for sure is going to notice the chemistryy..hopefully NK will too..and maybe he'll play cupid? I SO don't wnat to see him falling for Khushii..

He's already falling for her πŸ˜†...^^^ maybe he will notice tomorrow ..hopefully 
-Gayathri- thumbnail
me too drish..I really hope he just remains a friend..dont want him to fall! haha..MB had already noticed it yesterday but she'd to reluctantly make NK dance with Khushi as ASR insisted! πŸ˜† well yep quite possible she or NK either of them or both  may notice!   
-Drishti- thumbnail
IKR Sanzz, gayuu...you can see it in their eyes! <3

Aisha, IA...Rabba Ve was a bit too longg πŸ˜† i wonder how SaRun managed to do it, 2 minutes of constant staring :| 🀣
-Gayathri- thumbnail
u know my mom was like how long are they gonna stare onto each other's eyes! 🀣 it was pretty long indeed ..guess CVs just wanted to drag it till tomorrow to keep the suspense intact and that too without precap :@