Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
@ipsi: True that. I guess housewives watch these shows cause they require no brains. Just 20 mins of stupid stuff. Nothing heavy on the mind. Lollz!

Yep Pinks, it's really inconvinient to watch the ME on Sat even for me. :( Argh. Upar se each ME will be 3 months away or so.
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Nithi-

umcomfort-ness ? 🤣 Bechara NK is totally namoon, even with dance 🤣
He can't even hold her wrist properly 🤣

🤣🤣
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
SOOO Did Everyone Like The Filler Epi ?! 😆
sweet_ipsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky0902

I hope the "uncomfortable" feeling she gets while rehearsing will make her realize that she feels more comfy being with arnav 😳

i hope seeing them lost in each other while dancing atleast smone 4m d family wl gt a clue...😆
Originally posted by: aa123.80

@ipsi: True that. I guess housewives watch these shows cause they require no brains. Just 20 mins of stupid stuff. Nothing heavy on the mind. Lollz!

Yep Pinks, it's really inconvinient to watch the ME on Sat even for me. :( Argh. Upar se each ME will be 3 months away or so.

truee!! here toh they show at 2-3am🥱 til 3-4am😕
and I dunno what time they show the repeats on sundays😕

ayooo.. bad timings we got here.
Originally posted by: priya_luna

@ Aisha bye 🤗

@Sweet hi 🤗
@Pinky are you on about the rabba ve , when Khushi walked away from Arnav after arguing with me , because I don't want that Rabba ve , I want the Rabba ve , like the fashion shoot one lol😆😍
@Nithi ,I used to analyze too much in an episode ,and ask questions why isn't there any logic  why hasn't this happend or progress etc , but my sister was like just chill , Indian dramas never have logic or make sense 😆.And when they progress ,it will be once in a  blue moon 😆 But wasn't ASR so hawwt in the hoodie and trackies? 😍

nahiii!!🤣 but maybe that part will bring them closer.😳
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LMAO Ishu @ House wives 🤣
Reminded of House wives series 🤣

SPA and gossip ladies 😆
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sanzz , yep I liked the filler episode 

@Ishu gopi vahu is number one  again,what a role model 😳 I still don't get it 😵 . 
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Pinks, 2-3 am? :O That sucks! And watching MEs on YT is SUCH  a pain, cause they upload late, some parts are missing. :S Plus, Saturdays are hardly free. :(

Lmaoo, Nits. 🤣 I know. But aur kya, Gopi vhau show toh housewives must be watching. 🤣 Maybe they like the no-brain stuff after a hectic day. I don't see genuine enjoyment as a reason for tolerating the vhau. 🤣
sweet_ipsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well i guess dats d reason...a lot of gud shows dont gt d required TRPs &r axed bcoz they try 2 show smthng dfrnt wheras shows showing crap r on d top of d charts...jst hope dat IPk continues gtng gud TRP or else SP wnt hesitate 2 pull it off-air...