Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Drishti- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Byee Summ, take care!!

Hey AnkiFan, sorry don't know ur name. I don't know how the story is going to proceed but I wasn't really disappointed with Khushi in y'days epi per se...we've seen ASR be rude to her on countless occasion, why is it so wrong for her to be rude then? And I honestly don't think she was that rude either...when she said that diabetic line, her tone wasn't that of a taunt...isn't she the one who ALWAYS makes sure that he doesn't eat sweet stuff too...making sugarfree sweets for him, reminding bua that unhe meetha mana hai etc...it was during that time that she lost her cool and said it..
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah now i remember Divya..! πŸ€—   Yeah her comment about diabetes cannot be appreciated..  But her actions are 'understandable'' .. Both ArHi are actually like two sides of the same coin.. πŸ˜† Alike somewhat and as i said they bring the EXTREMES out of the other.. 😳

Hey prinks..! πŸ€— M fine now honey..! πŸ€—

Aww my bachas.! πŸ€—   Dont get upset sweets..! πŸ€— I am sure CVs will progress the story in a good way..! NK is my hope in this regard.. πŸ˜†  I hope he notices the spark btw ArHi and plays a cupid..! β€οΈ 
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
If Khushi Didn't Say Anything, But Just Stood There Crying Even Then People Had Been Disappointing & Bashed Khushi :I πŸ₯±
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
YAAAYY, New Article =) We Know That This Will Lead To ArHi Dance <3 πŸ˜ After All Arnav Gonna Be Jealous & Then Take The Decision To Dance With Her ;) πŸ˜† But There Are SOOO Many Dance Sequences Naa ?! πŸ˜³
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Same here, Sum.
Hope the Rabba Ve which LM has mentioned for New years will be that push - coz of NK.
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Drishti-

Byee Summ, take care!!

Hey AnkiFan, sorry don't know ur name. I don't know how the story is going to proceed but I wasn't really disappointed with Khushi in y'days epi per se...we've seen ASR be rude to her on countless occasion, why is it so wrong for her to be rude then? And I honestly don't think she was that rude either...when she said that diabetic line, her tone wasn't that of a taunt...isn't she the one who ALWAYS makes sure that he doesn't eat sweet stuff too...making sugarfree sweets for him, reminding bua that unhe meetha mana hai etc...it was during that time that she lost her cool and said it..

Drishti probably thats y i overreacted😳, always saw her taking care about his diabetic prob and suddenly that turning as a fun put me off πŸ˜†..
as i said, i found her gatecrashing and theme changing in the party was nt right so i couldnt appreciate it.. πŸ˜†

But wt ever it is, ppl need to use proper language when they pass comments, i was also nt on kushi's side, but calling her s***, or any derogatory word in nt my taste, few need to use proper words. let it be for arnav, LA  or even shyam.. Emotions and anger need s to be controlledπŸ˜†
Few need to take a chill pill
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Oh now i remember i said Bye minutes ago.!   πŸ€£

Chalo m leaving now guys..! πŸ€—  πŸ€—
Keep dreaming, imagining, drooling but dont let the atmosphere of the forum affect you..! πŸ€—    B positive..! :D Which is my blood group as well..! 😎 🀣 I love to see you all smiling...! 😎 ❀️ Tc..! <33
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_MS

Yeah now i remember Divya..! πŸ€—   Yeah her comment about diabetes cannot be appreciated..  But her actions are 'understandable'' .. Both ArHi are actually like two sides of the same coin.. πŸ˜† Alike somewhat and as i said they bring the EXTREMES out of the other.. 😳

@bold: i second thatπŸ˜† they get the worse and best out of each other..

Barun usually doesnt dance, i hope we get to c a ArHi dance 😍
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Barun HAS to dance now Divya..! πŸ˜ Pleasssh Barun..! πŸ˜ *gives a puppy look* ^_^ ArHi dance..! 😍

Ok ya i was supposed to leave..  Byee.!! 🀣  I guess someone HAS to kick me out now..! 😳 🀣
Edited by CandYlicious_MS - 12 years ago
-Drishti- thumbnail
New article...another dance sequence..WHAT WHEN WHY HOW WHERE???????