Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Drishti-

heyy everyone πŸ€—

hows the forum? havent dared to visit it after last nights epi...i can already see the million posts bashing Khushi 😳

hey drish ... you too joining the bashing? πŸ˜† I avoided the forum too till this evening!

Fari, read your forum post today, didn't read yesterday's - don't feel bad ... I actually liked the episode, and both ASR and Khushi ... but I guess I'm in a minority today πŸ˜†
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Guys..! πŸ€—

this post is a must read..! πŸ˜³ Apart from  Sush's post, this post an another one which is soo well written..And most importantly neutral'..! πŸ˜†

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2600043

I was admitted in hospital yesterday so Yippee i was didnt read the bashing posts..! πŸ₯³   πŸ˜†     My mood is much much better..! 😎

@ Diya: Nope you are not in minority..! πŸ€—    πŸ˜† We both almost all the time, end up sharing same POVs .. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by CandYlicious_MS - 12 years ago
hey diya,drishti and pinky πŸ€—
diya now i am somewhat positive because i read few positive post today sush one and now mr darcy fan one i never thought this way though still i did not like diabetic wala comment and speech πŸ˜†
Edited by nb2011 - 12 years ago
sumi πŸ€—what happened to you i hope you are fine and thanks for posting i'll read it later
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
nb..! πŸ€—  As diya said in her post, Khushi is'nt a saint..  πŸ˜† I have always observed this that they both brings the WORST and the BEST out of the other.. And now when she was pushed to nth extent, she ended up spitting venom as well.. How long can she keep it all in her heart..?How long can she let HIM spit all the venom @ her all the time ??  And ooops she became harsh with her comment about diabetes..  This clash brought the WORST outta her..

She is the type of gal who just cant keep her complex emotions to herself and is impulsive.. Which is her negative trait, i agree.. And in future, her IMPULSIVENESS, may become a cause of trouble.. :( Her reactions cannot be justified i agree, but they are 'understandable' for sure..! 😳
CandYlicious_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: nb2011

sumi πŸ€—what happened to you i hope you are fine and thanks for posting i'll read it later

Swollen Kidneys.. I am much better now nb.!! πŸ€—    πŸ€—
sumi i miss your positive post πŸ˜” as i said i never thought this way maybe thats why i could not understand her πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_MS

Swollen Kidneys.. I am much better now nb.!! πŸ€—    πŸ€—

sumi take care of your health πŸ€—
CandYlicious_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: nb2011

sumi i miss your positive post πŸ˜” as i said i never thought this way maybe thats why i could not understand her πŸ˜†

Awww!! πŸ€—    I end up being philosophical hai na..? πŸ€“ 🀣 🀣 You know nb the reason i never get pissed of with either Arnav or Khushi is because i try to understand from where they are coming from.. 😳 Trust me, if we look from both of their POVs, we will end up being satisfied in every epi.. 🀣
-Drishti- thumbnail
Hey Pinky, Diya, Summ, Nb! πŸ€—

@Pinky..I can imagine, last week was bad enuf:|

@Diya..NO wayy, why do you think I haven't visited the forum ;) πŸ˜† I was pretty happy with the epi, although I do wish they show Khushi a wee bit more upset coz Shyam betrayed her..it does get kind of unrealistic with her being so happy..even if she never loved him. But the convo with ASR, I liked that she was rude to him..he can't be mean to her all the time and get away with it..

SUMMM what happened???? Please tell me its nothing serious!!!! And take care!!