Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sanaya Irani AT# 6 My Desi Girl <3 <3 - Page 71

Posted: 12 years ago

@ Everyone, thanks for the welcome guys 🤗 Sorry didn't get to respond to you all yesterday, but haha it was great reading some of your posts, I actually thought I was probably the only one who thought Khushi was gettin' annoying :P Actually haven't visited this forum much, so don't know how many ASR and Khushi supporters there are here, but I'm defo an ASR supporter, Khushi overreacts too much.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Haha, exactlyyy Sanzz. The offscreen stuff would be a RIOT. 🤣

Hey Ayesha! No problem abt the replies. :)
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Ishu , when Arhi argue , there argument ,should make at least have logic 🤣
@Pinky I know ,it's anti this or pro that 😳, the forum is completely split 
@Sanzz, I know poor Sanaya , couldn't agree any more .🥺

Hey Ayesha🤗
@ Priya, Hey 🤗 Nice to meet ya =)
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Ishu - EPICCC ! 🤣
aa123.80 thumbnail
🤣 Noo argument need not have logic. It's a HATE story remember? 🤣 End mein toh they'll be together. Tab tak the fights will continue. 🤣

Exactly Pinks. Khushi fans versus ASR fans. 🤣 And even if you don't belong in those camps, dare you say a word criticising Khushi or ASR and you're automatically put into one of the camps. 🤣
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2592900

Can Imagine This Happen Except The Last Moment, Obviously ! ☺️ 🤣
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Ayesha , nice to meet you too :D 
@Ishu couldn't have said better myself , if you go criticise one chacrter  , your presumed to hate them , so therfore you can't like them , (you get what i mean)🤣. the forum , is going crazzzyyy!!! 
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: aa123.80

🤣 Noo argument need not have logic. It's a HATE story remember? 🤣 End mein toh they'll be together. Tab tak the fights will continue. 🤣

Exactly Pinks. Khushi fans versus ASR fans. 🤣 And even if you don't belong in those camps, dare you say a word criticising Khushi or ASR and you're automatically put into one of the camps. 🤣

I know rightt.. that's why if I read something, I just click on the like button if it seems appropriate - i rarely comment on threads now a days🤣

Their fights will continue and they'll be together in the end.. 🤣
aa123.80 thumbnail
🤣 Exactly. If today I say Khushi's behaviour was wrong, I'm an anti-Khushi fan. And if I see ASR wrong another day, I'm an anti-ASR. If you comment and agree abt something, it's like you're insulting the character. 🤣 God, they're FICTIONAL ppl. Neither ASR, nor Khushi is our relative. 🤣