Sanaya Irani AT# 6 My Desi Girl <3 <3 - Page 67

Posted: 12 years ago
ishhh!!!!!!!!!!! lmaooo u made ur entry huh!!
And priya I hope so! because she really didnt make sense to me today! even that lame line about doing it for my sis didnt work! Because payal was clearly doing well beforehand! She didnt need khushi! rather khushi was doing this for herself! to show arnav up and well she managed to! But it wasnt very nice!

And ishhh lmaooo guess we couldnt quite enjoy the dance lolzz and more balancing the universe topics open! lolzz wheres Aisha?!
Lmaoo, yeah I finally did! 🤣 The forum's exploding! 🤣
Exactlyyy perfect example of balancing the universe. ;)

Hahaa, I didn't get HOW she did it for her jiji, considering she didn't even talk to Payal at all during the party. Wouldn't you try to entertain someone at a party by speaking to them, rather than going dancing? 🤣 Wouldn't it have been sensible to show her encouraging Payal and telling her to step into this new life with an open mind, rather than going all out to convince everyone how desipan rocks? 🤣

The joke abt diabetes, certainly not required.

Hey Pinks!!
Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago

@Naz I want the cv's develop Khushi's character , I do like her character , but sometimes , I just feel the cv's haven't developed her character ,in the way Arnav's character has been developed . I agree , I saw Khushi was going to the party for herself ,and It wasn't really for Payal.

Guys ,what do you think about the precap?I usually don't read in it to much , the outcome is usually the opposite 🤣

bye guys i need to go

Originally posted by nb2011

bye guys i need to go

Bye nb 🤗
And hey Pinky 🤗
Byee nb!

Priye, the precap is him getting jealous... Cause NK's referring to Khushi as his date. Atleast that's what I hope it was. Rofl.
lolzzz yeah the precap! lolzz well seems like asr is jealous! was really mad! but im thinking khushi doenst deserve his time or worry at the moment!

and excatly! she should have spoken to payal and tell her how this is her new life now.. but payal was getting on fine so I just didnt get khushis dance number! haha it was just her geo against arnavs! But again it should have been shown as arnav winning this one, not her!
and yeah totally on her diabetes joke! that was uncalled for!
i was thinking the same too, Ishu.. and he maybe calling NK because he's unaware of the roads (i guess) and he probably got lost (i guess) or he was worried about khushi - if NK has done something to her or not.☺️ *sounded weird*
@Ishu and Naz That's what I think , I saw jealousy , but I think he is worried/scared about losing Khushi.
The forum has exploded once again 😆.

lolzzz  im just mad at cv's for portraying khushi like that! they seem to have really thought about arnav well yet khushi is just  a loony! does anything at whatever time regardless of the situation! shes just there for comedy most of the times.. but right now its not needed! shes gotta be serious at times awell! esp with arnav!