Sanaya Irani AT# 6 My Desi Girl <3 <3 - Page 60

Posted: 12 years ago
Exactly. The dance does NOT make sense. How does it even come under entertainment? The CVs just wanted to find a way to fit in Desi girl. 🤣 The sudden impulse to enter the party where she's been expressly told not to come, start dancing with NK, seems silly, and THAT is OTT. 🤣 Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by aa123.80

Exactly. The dance does NOT make sense. How does it even come under entertainment? The CVs just wanted to find a way to fit in Desi girl. 🤣 The sudden impulse to enter the party where she's been expressly told not to come, start dancing with NK, seems silly, and THAT is OTT. 🤣

Yeah that is jalsa 🤣 What we do is OTT 😆 and some ask whats the big deal in Kushi dancing ? 🤣 
Originally posted by -Nithi-

Yeah that is jalsa 🤣 What we do is OTT 😆 and some ask whats the big deal in Kushi dancing ? 🤣 

Oh yeahh Jalsa. 🤣 Of course there's no big deal. 🤣 Ab toh yeh har roz hota hai.

Oh yeahh Jalsa. 🤣 Of course there's no big deal. 🤣 Ab toh yeh har roz hota hai.

^^^🤣 
Bechara ASR how long will he act as if he is not getting angry 🤣 If he doesn't he is not a human 😆 and some compare his dori ripping scene and say Kushi is not like that 🤣🤣
Sorry for disappearing.. Just checking my PMs & FB.

I'm pretty much surprised with MM!! She posted on LM's FB page also?! 😲 Is she real?!
Exactly Nits. The point is HE threw the party. Why is she so hell bent on making it desi? Oh just cause Payalji will get bored. Aise toh Payalji needs to get rid of Aakashji asap, cause she's in for a boring life ahead. 🤣
The thing is, the CVs have forgotten the difference between cute-mature and cute-dumb. 🤣 The way Khushi behaved abt the party theme is definitely immature.

Chalo, will be back later, rushing for a shower. 🤣

Exactly Nits. The point is HE threw the party. Why is she so hell bent on making it desi? Oh just cause Payalji will get bored. Aise toh Payalji needs to get rid of Aakashji asap, cause she's in for a boring life ahead. 🤣
The thing is, the CVs have forgotten the difference between cute-mature and cute-dumb. 🤣 The way Khushi behaved abt the party theme is definitely immature.

Chalo, will be back later, rushing for a shower. 🤣

@ Bold: 🤣🤣

See ya later, Ishu😳
Pinks, I know right  LM is gonna deactivate his a/c 🤣
She is the Shyam babua of our forum 😆

Ishu, exactly ! Who is she to interfere ? Alright, happy shower 😆
Originally posted by -Nithi-

Pinks, I know right  LM is gonna deactivate his a/c 🤣
She is the Shyam babua of our forum 😆

Ishu, exactly ! Who is she to interfere ? Alright, happy shower 😆

🤣 Exactlyy!! We have one Shyam in the show who is a fiction and here we have a real one🤣🤣
Originally posted by pinky0902

🤣 Exactlyy!! We have one Shyam in the show who is a fiction and here we have a real one🤣🤣

And so many  clones out there 🤣 Why don't we have a Barun clone