Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Ishita...Because she likes challenging him, when he says no to her..she feels like doing the  complete opposite, for some weird reasons.. only the CVS know 
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Haha. I totally know who you mean Naz. ;)🤣
Exactlyyyshe can wear this, but without dupatta she's all shy and stuff. Lmao!!
naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tell me about it! GH grrr soo annoyinggg do they think cos mostly females watch we'll symphasis and love the females no matter what/>? its more of a youth type love story we tend to liek teh arrogant guys and confident fiesty girls! tahst what we wanna see! they started that off and now moved onto some next rubbish! aggrressive jealous guy and annoying little brat! Doesnt really make for interesting viewing! esp when they suddenly move onto passionate stuff it wont make sense! its like a hot man romancing a sulky immature teen! weirddd
aa123.80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naz17555

Tell me about it! GH grrr soo annoyinggg do they think cos mostly females watch we'll symphasis and love the females no matter what/>? its more of a youth type love story we tend to liek teh arrogant guys and confident fiesty girls! tahst what we wanna see! they started that off and now moved onto some next rubbish! aggrressive jealous guy and annoying little brat! Doesnt really make for interesting viewing! esp when they suddenly move onto passionate stuff it wont make sense! its like a hot man romancing a sulky immature teen! weirddd

I dieddd reading this. 🤣 🤣  🤣 But oh yeah sooo true.. She behaves sooo much like a kid most of the times. DEFFO not the Khushi in the first promo. The next minute you know, she'll be in love/ Yeah, I guess they think the chirpy females are a hit. 😆

Aahahaa Aish, the CVs only know everything. 😆
asha... thumbnail

Totally agree with you, cvs do whatever floats their boat...if they want to end a track, they won't even give it closure, they'll just make it seem like it never happened...change the characters whenever they want to ...all for TRP'S...do people like watching dumb women??
naz17555 thumbnail
I for certainty dont! as do most of us! im trying to think about who their catering for?

lolz ishh knew this was best place to let it out!
and yeah where is that promo khushi gone? we need a longer version of that 4th promo one... atleast that would make sense... she can be happy at times but when she;s meant to be abit glum let her be glum! then she can get over it... atleast make it make sense!
aa123.80 thumbnail

I for certainty dont! as do most of us! im trying to think about who their catering for?

lolz ishh knew this was best place to let it out!
and yeah where is that promo khushi gone? we need a longer version of that 4th promo one... atleast that would make sense... she can be happy at times but when she;s meant to be abit glum let her be glum! then she can get over it... atleast make it make sense!

Oh yeah Nazz. Totally... I mean she was actually sad in the fourth one. Now she doesn't even remain sad beyond a couple of hrs. But most ppl justify it saying she's a forgive and forget type. 🤣 Arrey, does that mean you get back to jumping and stuff??

-Drishti- thumbnail
Back! Why is there so much bashing these days??
naz17555 thumbnail
I knowww! noone is like that! i mena san is really good at comedy but theres time and place for it! when shes glum let her be! let the others try and do it for a while! she needs to really sob! arnav traeted her like crap before and will prob say more but we know she can give it back! fine do so! we like watching that... but when she is really crying we need someone like her friggnin sister there to console her! ryt now noone seems to get khuhsis behaviour cos it keeps changing for the darnn script!
asha... thumbnail
They're catering for those TRP viewers ...the trp's go low, and straight away we have to watch dumb females..cartoon  vamps ðŸ¤£

@ Ishita...Exactly they don't even show her staying upset for a day, it's like she bounces back within a couple of seconds, They're trying to show her as a strong female and at the same time they're contradicting her character by showing her to be so stupid in other situations