Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
exactlyyy ishhh! i use to love hating arnav lmaooo as in a good way was till all for arhi offcourse yet now its like khushi get a life woman! stup being soo idiotic! like asr calmed down and saw sense after something big had happened to khushi yet for khushi she's still the same! when will cv's show her growing up? she's becoming this dumb annoying heroine where noone will emphasise with her anymore!
naz17555 thumbnail
lmaooo totallyy drishhh! i dont get the members in this forum!
as for spurs yeah they are doing well this season and united! blehh lolzz they always clinch it! wonder if they will knock city off this yr!
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And and some wanted Arnav to be jealous and when he's back with ASR types, I'm sure there are posts out there that why he's mean and all.
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oh yeah, the Shyam incident hasn't really had any impact on her. The CVs thought that just cause she has to hide the stupid fact, they can get her back to being the same. And in the precap, again crying. I bet she won't answer back even now, and won't reveal abt her engagement. ðŸ˜µ
With ASR, you do see the development but with her, not realllyyy. GH is showing his full epicness with her. We don't want her to go all Gunjan, but we don't like the jumpy and hyper attitude either.

asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This forum has turned into Pratigya forum ...their forum is exactly like this one ðŸ˜†

@ Ishita...I agree with you, how can she go back to normal after knowing Shaym's truth, it's almost like nothing has happened...cvs are leaving to many loopholes...and how can Payal be happy knowing that her wedding is happening on dishonest terms... do the Gupta's not think about the future 
Edited by asha... - 12 years ago
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okay girls, read some threads and comments !

What do people want ? ðŸ¤” ASR to fall at Kushi's feet and thank her making his party a desi one or sing " wherever you are, be happy" song to Kushi and NK ðŸ¤”

Are they called blind Kushi supporters ? ðŸ¤”
naz17555 thumbnail
Exactly! hahha dunno how many times ive said that now but yeah GH aaagh whats with this stupidness in females? he likes to make them be these clowns! but here we really need khuhsi to wake up!
and pratigya forum? lolzzz never been there u watch/ed that show?
Add me to the list please :P
naz17555 thumbnail
I knoww these so-called khushi supporters are soo annoying! wish ppl would think properly rather then watching an epi and jumping on asr! its all we see these days
though same goes for khushi.. yet I get their points... its just their wording is bad
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
🤣Exactly  Pinks. I don't get what they wanted.

Nits. Rofl. Probably they wanted him to start drooling. 🤣 Personally I'd be heck annoyed if someone tried to change the theme of my party. 🤣