Originally posted by naz17555

heyy sanzz love the avi!
The San One Naa ?! 😍 I Know, She Is A Hotmess When She Wears Sari ☺️
Posted: 12 years ago
5-0!!!! SOO happyyy <3 where are all the united fans? :P

Do I see Naz dii here?? :O OMG! 🤗

Heyy everyone! 🤗
lmaooo exactly ishh! the show is actually getting songs and dances and now we cant even enjoy that! and totally about khushi! NK should have invited her himself and it should have moved on from there.. i mean asr would still be able to say those things!... cv's are ruining khushis charcter .. well im not liking her that much these days
Heyyy Drish! 🤗 Congo!!

Rofl, Nazz, exactlyyy. After EACH epi there's one "i wanna slap Khushi" post and one "i wanna slap asr" post. 🤣
heyyy drishhh lmaooo booo to uniteddd lolzzz
yeahhh ohh goshhh today its a mix!!

hello aisha and pinky!

i honestly wonder what show ppl are watching! why do they moan about everything? i use to be annoyed with asr in the beginning but that was his character! and now he's at it again and instead of understanding iut ppl are creating such a fuss about it!.. havent they read the sypnosis or charcter and story?

Hey Naz

They're probably not able to grasp the complexity of his character, his character swings like a pandemonium 😆

That kind of reaction was pretty much expected

lmaooo exactly ishh! the show is actually getting songs and dances and now we cant even enjoy that! and totally about khushi! NK should have invited her himself and it should have moved on from there.. i mean asr would still be able to say those things!... cv's are ruining khushis charcter .. well im not liking her that much these days

Oh yeah me tooo!! 🤣 I don't get her landing up at the party like that either. ESP after she acted abt her sprained foot. I thought NK would call her, but he didn't! And why she'd keep on going desi theme party again and again even after being shut up is so random. They're making her more random by the day.
Drishti, I am here, Man Utd 5 -0   party time 🥳 
Ishuuu *hugs* hahah :D

Naz dii rofl, United are on top form :D Spurs aren't that bad either..they're third right and they have a game in hand..

Rofl yess guys..I don't understand hf the ppl on the forum.. They have a problem when Arnav is understanding and all (like the break up with La) and now that ASR is back..they have a prob with that too! WHEN will they be satisfied???

Brb