Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm Actually Noticing How " Mature " Some Certain Of People Are In The Forum πŸ˜†
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I feel sorry for poor Minnu ,and the people who make decent topics and write wonderful ff's/os , because they get pushed back .

Like at the weekend , someone started a post ,bashing the show ,instead of ignoring it and reporting it , it had a reply over 300 comments ,and all the other topics  had like 4 . The forum is a battleground πŸ˜³

@Pinky I have to think like 5 times , before I bother replying ,🀣

@Ishu ,I couldn't stop laughing , I was in stitches .🀣
.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
guys I'm reading your updates and I'm seriously 🀣
Geet and ASR?
Khushi and Shyam?
ASR and Lavanya?

🀣🀣

🀣
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yep Aaliyah.. Exactly. NK is fine. He was cute today. πŸ˜† And the fact that he's just a friend is great, and not a stalker like Shyam. 
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aa123.80

🀣 Priye, I read that! :O I was like W*FFF. ASR vs Shyam like reallyyy. Somebody should've written there, Shyam has no positives cause he's married and cheated on his wife. Period. Wah like really, it actually said that Shyam has positive points, so Khushi should go with him. 🀣

That was the first post I read today and seriously, defending Shyam?! πŸ€£

.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pinky0902

That was the first post I read today and seriously, defending Shyam?! πŸ€£

ROFL I think I glanced at that post too, I was so confused with what the topic maker was suggesting I had to re-read... 🀣
jenshad thumbnail
Aabhas Is Hilarious, He Was Calling Daljeet & Sanaya " Aunties " When He Was Been Asked Who He Will Choose In Personal Life πŸ˜† & He Said It's A Tough Decision 😳 But He Will Choose Both Coz They Are His Aunties πŸ€£ 
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Aaliyah , NK and Khushi are adorable  together , they are going to have such a cute friendship.

@Drishi I love Arnav and Akash , there expressions, especially when they were in the car . Akash was giving Arnav the evils , because he mentioned that the meeting was cancelled. πŸ€£. Love  these two <3
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
🀣 Exactly Pinks. Now it's like you have to think how to criticise. πŸ€£ Cause EVERY damn criticism post is termed as bashing.

Hahaa that's how absurd it got Aaliyah. All kinds of weird pairs. 🀣

Priye, you're talking abt that Navya fan right? 🀣 That post got to 30 pages or something. 🀣 Seriously feel for Minu.
jenshad thumbnail
Karan Is Quite Good Looking 😳 He Looks Very Cute & I'm Happy They Took His As NK :) Have Seen Him In SAB TV In Jugni Chali Chalander πŸ˜†