Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Drishti- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
night Diya!

ISHUU, Pinkyy πŸ€—

yep guys, i want Shyam to be exposed ASAP! one thing i'm sure of though, is that he wont succeed with his current plan...the tagline a couple of days ago was something abt Khushi coming to know of Shyams lie so..
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Really hope so Drish!

Did the tagline say she'll find out? I read it as a question- Kya khushi shyam ka dhokha pehchan payegi or something. Rofl, but if it said that she will find out, greaatt! :D
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Priya! 

@ Ishuu.. Yeahh.. his dancing was hilarious. And Arnav-Akash's expressions were hilarious!! πŸ˜†
And Akash mentioning to Arnav that NK found a girl for himselfπŸ˜† 
Edited by pinky0902 - 12 years ago
aa123.80 thumbnail
Heyyy Priye!! πŸ€—

Exactly Pinks. And now ASR's telling her not to come. When he sees NK inviting her, it'll make him angrier. πŸ˜†
Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I enjoyed todays episode ,apart from Shyam πŸ€’.

NK and his dance audition πŸ€£ 
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I Want Khushi Drunk Coz It Sounds More Adorable 😍 & Maybe Arnav Will Later On Regret Why He He Didn't Hear Khushi & Had Some Kind Of Desi Party ;) πŸ˜† OR Maybe He Will Smile Seeing Her Innocence, I SOO Want Khushi To Tell About Her Broken Engagement Since Arnav Was Curious About How This All Happened πŸ˜³
-Gayathri- thumbnail
hey Pinky, drish..πŸ€— yep, I'm pretty sure his current plan will fail too! it was yesterday's tagline which said- khushi ko phir pata chalega Shyam ka jhoot? yes it was a question mark just to keep us wonder for a while but I guess it's actually the answer! 😊 
aa123.80 thumbnail
Rofl, now the cvs had better give us a drunk act. πŸ€£ Either ASR or Khushi, no matter who. πŸ˜†
And pleaseee good clothes and hair at the party.🀣
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Heyyy Priye!! πŸ€—

Exactly Pinks. And now ASR's telling her not to come. When he sees NK inviting her, it'll make him angrier. πŸ˜†

Trueee!!πŸ˜†
And maybe that would be one of the reasons if Arnav gets drunk - because Khushi's with NKπŸ˜†

And for Khushi, if she gets drunk, it means NK made her drink.🀣

*i'm imagining now*πŸ˜†
-Gayathri- thumbnail
I knoww Ishu..it's the possessive Arnav talking! no she cant come to the party where there's competition for him! khushi is all his..so she better stay away from that  party where NK will be present! but little does he know thats exactly gonna happen much to his dislike! πŸ˜†