Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Drishti-

todays epi was better than y'days acc to me..

will be back after dinner!

Sum and Pinky..sorryy for disappearing before, net troubles

drishti i liked N.K and khushi conversation they were so cute 😳
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I Liked Today's Epi :) πŸ˜† I Want To See Drunkkk Sanaya ;) 😳 
Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

I Liked Today's Epi :) πŸ˜† I Want To See Drunkkk Sanaya ;) 😳 

me too but cv's always do the unexpected πŸ˜†
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Drish - no probs. I was actually out when I was online this afternoon. Just caught wifi from somewhere and started checking IF. hihi.

Looking forward to the epi - 44mins to go πŸ˜ƒ
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Maybe Arnav Will Get Drunk, But I Do Hope Khushi Does . It's MORE Tempting πŸ˜† He Can Take Her In His Arms 😍 Which Is Quiet Impossible If Arnav Gets Drunk πŸ€£
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for updates, nb πŸ€—  So the two parallel tracks continue ... jealous Arnav and expose Shyam ... hopefully next week will be more masti and fun till the NY ...

Who wants drunk Khushi? What if we see drunk Arnav getting jealous, and Khushi taking care of him and trying to stop him from hitting NK? 😍

Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

Maybe Arnav Will Get Drunk, But I Do Hope Khushi Does . It's MORE Tempting πŸ˜† He Can Take Her In His Arms 😍 Which Is Quiet Impossible If Arnav Gets Drunk πŸ€£

I am toh rooting for khnh sequence NK and khushi getting drunk and arnav getting all irritated with their talks πŸ˜†

diya shyam surely knows how to play his cards khushi is getting confused at anjali's behaviour yest she was shouting and today she is giving him kharcha and asking for hisab

-Drishti- thumbnail
as tempting as a drunk Sanaya sounds, i'd want a drunken Arnav... maybe confessing that he doesnt like seeing Khushi and NK together? πŸ˜πŸ˜ and maybe Khushi may say that he's all boring, so Arnav decides to prove her wrong? 😍 or maybe we see a drunken Arnav AND NK, with Khushi having to take care of both..but Arnav not liking it one bit, so he says that either him or me..and she chooses him? 😍😍 dang, i'm hoping for too much! 🀣
-Gayathri- thumbnail
aww drunk Arnav or Khushi! 😍

Guys, I must say I loved today's epi..NK is really sweet and he actually tried to cheer up Khushi like a good friend..I didnt see anything less amusing in him although his hindi was quite  OTT..but he's meant to be a fun-loving character and I feel he will be the catalyst for Arnav to realize his love for Khushi soon! Good that I was positive about this NK track ..hope the CVs continue to keep it that way without any OTT comedy! loved the Arnav jealousy at the beginning when he saw how NK and khushi gelled so well in their very first meeting!! πŸ˜† and more to continue in the next week! precap said it all..possessive Arnav! Looking forward to next week epis! πŸ˜ƒ
btw hello guys! πŸ€— 

Forgot to add, hated the manipulative Shyam though..urgh what a jerk he is!😑  I just hope khushi dont actually starts to believe his claims..that wld be such a foolish thing if she does! wish she gets to know the truth regarding bauji's state which will surely give her complete picture!
Edited by -Gayathri- - 12 years ago