Posted: 12 years ago
new tagline
khushi party mein ayegi ya nahi
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
^^ Thank You :) ðŸ¤— We Are Getting New Taglines Almost Everyday ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†
arnav gets a call that meeting is cancelled so they are going back at R.M,shyamu the jerk tells anjali to keep records that where does he spends money eww shyamu makes anjali understand and she agrees jerk,shyamu ask anjali where is khushi anjali looks confused he says i was asking just like that .
N.K meets KKG,she thinks who is saree wala and he thinks she is a dancer lol khushi starts talking louldly as anjali had told her lol.N.K starts dancing what the hell he is doing 🤣khushi thinks anjali ne kaan ke bare mein bataya tha dimag ke bare mein nahi 🤣arnav-aakash enters and are confused SBB segment misunderstanding is cleared lol arnav is all 😒because khushi is all smiling bechara.hp informs anjali that khushi has come shyamu smirking,khushi tells N.K he will call him nanehe ji lol he goes shyamu comes down acting all bechara anjali gives him money and says loudly aaj ka kharcha yuck he is disgusting khushi is confused anjali says give me the hisab shyamu goes like abla mard  khushi in thoughts and starts eating chana,khushi goes towards kitchen and N.K follows and maros some pj khushi doesn't laugh and then he ask her whats happened to her he offers her chocolate she says you are chocolate type and i am jalebi type and she says i need to get out of kitchen otherwise i'll start making jalebis

khushi comes in hall with N.K all laughing arnav bitwa just stares at them and announces party all are happy shappy arnav bitwa says theme n.k explains her khushi says shrab and is shocked khushi is about to say arnav doesn't let her speak poor girl he gets call and goes everyone goes N.K and khushi plans desi party  khushi                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Edited by nb2011 - 12 years ago
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
NB! 🤗

Thanks for the updates 😃
arnav is taking to someone when NK enters and starts reciting his lines written by khushi lol arnav is all 😕 khushi is wispering to N.K chupke se arnav says khushi kumari gupta tum andar aa sakti ho
precap-khushi arnav talking on phone khushi says lets keep a jalebi stall he says no and says why you won't come to the party waise bhi i did not invite you how rude
your welcome pinky 🤗 
-Drishti- thumbnail
todays epi was better than y'days acc to me..

will be back after dinner!

Sum and Pinky..sorryy for disappearing before, net troubles
khushi is getting more and more confused at anjali's behaviour btw i liked khushi turned her face when shyamu was looking at her with this expression  ðŸ¤£