Users

Frequent Posters

asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Nithi-

Aish, I meant you and me πŸ˜†
if it was him, we would better meet at London's Galaxy πŸ€£

You went to meet for ice cream, to talk about NK πŸ€£...Im gonna need something better then B&J for that πŸ˜†

NK= Fourth one πŸ€£...the poor other three πŸ˜†
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Ishu love it using it πŸ˜
@Asha ,I know right, it's just annoying.

I still can't understand , why is Khushi so concerned about SHyam babu?
-Drishti- thumbnail
Ishuu..the accent reminded me of anil kapoor in MI4 rofl youu have to see it!! And agree abt the Khushi bit..that's exactly what we're talking abt in Baruns AT :p

Priya, yep those scenes were funn..this comedy is just yuckk..how do the cvs expect to get decent trps with such scenes??
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
🀣 Nits, haye re nandkisore mat bol, warna NK aa jayega. πŸ€£ Ab to only buaji has the right to say that. πŸ˜‰ Agreee... It's just to start the romance, but even this NK guy had to be GH inspired na? Koi thoda sa normal nahin mila?🀣 And W*F did that guy speak in the epi is beyond me. All I got was he was going on abt doors and floors and calling ASR Nanav.

Priye thank you! πŸ€— I have no clue WHY she's listening to a person like Shyam, while she doesn't let ASR talk. Come on, that guy LIED about his marriage. How do you even tolerate listening to someone like him???
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Nithi-

Pinks, even I wasn't able to understand NK's dialogues πŸ˜’
already my Hindi is poor, this guy is just tough πŸ˜†

Ishu, the great NK is here to push Arnav's feelings. Since there is no more La, someone has to push this guy to confront his feelings. This was not possible during the faraq padtha track as it was Shyam. And the TRPs were going drain. 

The CVs wanted to start ArHi romance. Thats the reason they made them single. Also a positive guy who can support Kushi !

Am i talking logic here πŸ€£ Haire Nandakisore πŸ€£

Same pinch, Nitz.
My hindi is bad too.. And listening to his, he was like eating the words. πŸ˜•
I even tried to make the volume a bit higher.. but no effectπŸ˜†

@ bold: I agree.😳 I think it's high time they did that..😳

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

They have done so much damage to KHushi's character, I wonder how they are going to recover? 

I can't believe it's the same set of cv's who wrote ASR and La's character. 

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Drishti-

Ishuu..the accent reminded me of anil kapoor in MI4 rofl youu have to see it!! And agree abt the Khushi bit..that's exactly what we're talking abt in Baruns AT :p

Priya, yep those scenes were funn..this comedy is just yuckk..how do the cvs expect to get decent trps with such scenes??

🀣 Seriously Drish. The accent is such a joke. Just cause he's to be shown an NRI. Matlab really, calling farsh sparsh? πŸ˜• Totallyyy Gopi vhau show humour.

asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Aish, so agree. Women are universally dumb in serials, and esp in GH's brand of shows.

Priye! πŸ€— Rofl, I made it. 🀣 It's free to use of course. πŸ˜†

I know, sometimes it makes me wonder is that what they think of women πŸ˜²...there is something called striking a balance ...and GH's other lead show is unbelievable  
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pinky0902

Hi all.. Just saw the epi..

It was okay-ish for me.
Loved the bromance (Arnav-Akash) Expressions were worth watching!

NK was irritating! I couldn't understand what he was saying at all.. His English accent is like he's forced to speak that way. And his introduction in a filmy way!?πŸ˜’

Maami - Shyam = hello hi bye bye. no comment about these two.

Khushi - I wonder what's going on with her?! Last week, it was Anjali and now, her.

Looking forward to the J Arnav tomorrow.πŸ˜† 

I could not understand NK at all , I have trouble understanding Mami Hindi/english and now his . It also does not help my hindi is not good either πŸ˜†
Still I can't wait for NK to meet Buaji , I swear , she will adore him πŸ˜†

@Ishu , she runs at the sight when Arnav wants to talk , I swear , if I was in Khushi's postion I would have creep exposed long time ago.but I loved the semi eyelock we had in todays episode,between Arhi πŸ˜
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aish, not talking about him, but the effects he will have on our hotwa πŸ˜‰ BTW, where is snow ?😑 Its Xmas πŸ˜•

Ishu, definitely GH here πŸ˜† Did he read my dedicated post and made a male sidekick out of it ? πŸ˜²
🀣 yeah only buaji ka haq  πŸ˜†

As we discussed earlier, definitely a sequence with maami, buaji and NK πŸ€£