Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Nithi-

I didn't like kushi listening to Shyam but shouting at Arnav πŸ˜³

i thought it was ok lol khushi listening to shyam was because she didn't want to show him it did not effect her rather she was giving uninterested expression πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

Still I Didn't Like It :I πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nb2011

i thought it was ok lol khushi listening to shyam was because she didn't want to show him it did not effect her rather she was giving uninterested expression πŸ˜†

But nb, she should have at least left the place right ? like I don't give a daayym whether you have a happy married life or not !

Why should she bother when she thinks he is a closed chapter ? 
Nithi i thought the same thing that why she was standing there but then anjali was also present na and if she runs away from him more he will follow thats why ek baar suni aur rafa dafa karo thats why i liked her thoughts also where she says anjali is right i know her for a long time
-Nithi- thumbnail

Nithi i thought the same thing that why she was standing there but then anjali was also present na and if she runs away from him more he will follow thats why ek baar suni aur rafa dafa karo thats why i liked her thoughts also where she says anjali is right i know her for a long time

Actually Anjali left to her room nb., only they both were having that convo., at that time she should have left the living room saying, I don't care about your happiness in your married life. It doesn't do a thing with me. 

Whatever it is, he is married right ? If she treats Arnav like this when he broke up with La., then she should be even more harsh to SHyam ! Thats the thing bothering me.

nithi shyam means nothing to her for her its like ek kan se suno dusre se nikal doon an dthough anjali was in bedroom and if she would have left this anjali can get suspicious for arnav she can't leave him as they they she hates him she loves him but can't ignore him

I argue too much na no wonder my mom says instead of doing MBA you should be a lawyer 🀣 
-Gayathri- thumbnail
hey guys..πŸ€— I agree Nithi Khushi shld have just left from there instead of listening to shyam althou I liked her dagger looks, there's no need for her to even listen to him when she's closed his chap in her life..I hate it when CVs dont showcase these little things sensibly..
btw guys, today's epi wasnt anything special, just the entry of NK and khushi's brooding abt shyam but I'm sure she's not gonna be dumb enough to fall onto his trap once again!  and in precap, Arnav getting jealous when akash adds fuel to the fire! althou I wanted to see him getting jealous still I cldnt help but to feel a little bad for him..he's gonna have a tough time now! πŸ˜†
hey gayu
I know she won't trust shyamu the  jerk 😑
-Nithi- thumbnail

nithi shyam means nothing to her for her its like ek kan se suno dusre se nikal doon an dthough anjali was in bedroom and if she would have left this anjali can get suspicious for arnav she can't leave him as they they she hates him she loves him but can't ignore him

I argue too much na no wonder my mom says instead of doing MBA you should be a lawyer 🀣 

πŸ˜† 
Even I argue too much Nb and my family too say the same πŸ€£

Edit: Hello Gayi πŸ€—agreed agreed agreed all the way πŸ˜†
Edited by -Nithi- - 12 years ago