Posted: 12 years ago
Written Update ?! ðŸ˜³
I'm Actually NOT Looking Forward For Today's Epi :( ðŸ˜†
San ðŸ¤—

Why ? ðŸ˜† Afraid of Kushi's nautanki or Shyam babua's ? ðŸ¤£
episode starts with arnav's get out khushi tells him i knew you will say this arnav says go get your dupatta khushi realises this and goes to get it arnav says unbelieveble lol
raizada house khushi giving instructions on phone haila anjali working on laptop 🤣arnav comes and says i am going for a meeting arhi eyelock shyamu comes wearing white shirt intentionally because pandit told shyamu not to wear that colour it is dangerous for him OMG he is doing this drama to make a abla mard picture infront of khushi eww anjali shouts at shyam for wearing that shirt shyamu acting all bechara anjali goes and later shyamu tells khushi his dukh bhari dastan though khushi seems uninterested but later when shyamu goes she is in thoughts can shyamu get more disgusting 🤢sorry to use this word he is a kamina khushi goes anjali sweetly ask shyamu why he made her angry shyamu all smirking.
gupta house
khushi thinks about anjali and says no this can't be true i know anjali for a long time she is a good women and sleeps thank god
next morning
mami all ready to welcome her guest arnav and aakash gives weird looks to mami when aakash says its better we get out from here lol.mami calls sydney kidney 🤣chalo bhai namune ki entry mami all hyper shyper all are giving her WHAT THE look 🥺arnav tries to leacve when anjali ask him why he is scared of this new guest arnav gives her a look lol
Edited by nb2011 - 12 years ago
shyamu is getting more and more disgusting so this is what tagline indicates
namuna gets K3G wala entry 🤣hayee rabba kitne lambi entry hai yaar 🤣i think aakash and arnav hate him you must see their expressions 🤣kine bekaar accent hai bhai 🤣bewakuf 🤣the best thing about this scene is arnav expressions 🤣aakash and arnav try to go when namuna calls him NANA arnav is damn irritated with him 🤣nanuma says congrats to aakash and then is about to say the same to arnav but stops and says sorry and maros some filmy dialogue arnav goes when anjali calls him nana and regrets lol
I Don't Want This Kind Of Comedy  This Serial Is Turning Into Comedy Circus ðŸ¥º