Users

Frequent Posters

-Drishti- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
omg guys, you'll NEED to read this
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2503356 🀣🀣
-Gayathri- thumbnail
drish, πŸ˜† that is an OS na..hardly read any OS these days! was it so funny?πŸ˜† will try to read it later..m quite tired actually!   
-Drishti- thumbnail
Shilpii πŸ€— where hav you been? lol yess.. i'd rather not watch SBS/SBB then.. andd like you the only thing i'm looking forward for is a jealous Arnav, although i don't get WHY they need to make a whole track for it... a couple of epis wud be enough!!

gayuu πŸ€— haha yess i know u have a positive feeling abt this track.. but i do think that both the things you dont want are going to happenn! :|
-Drishti- thumbnail
gayu, its not exactly an OS.. read it and u'll realise that i mean ;) πŸ˜†

btw..on a completely different topic, did anyone see MI4? i went for it today.. and i have to say this.. no offence to anyone but Anil Kapoor was such a CREEP!!!!
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ditto Drish. πŸ€£ And don't watch the sbs/ sbb. Rofl.🀣 What a clown.

Haven't seen MI4, but heard that all Anil Kapoor does in the movie is get slapped, and his role is just 30 seconds? 🀣
Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
-Drishti- thumbnail
Ishuuu πŸ€— yeahh, will watch it later..after the track gets over.. then i can laugh abt it [=))[

yeahh.. he's hardly there..and he has this really fake and creepy accent 🀣 i swear i started thinking abt shyamuuu during his bit 🀣 and he doesnt get slapped slapped, but its close enuf ;) 🀣
moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Drish - yeah didnt need to devote a track...hope this NK doesnt linger on...have to say, wot a cartoon have the CVs picked or rather made him! 

as for MI4 - chuck Anil Kapoor, tell me how Mr Cruise was πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ gosh, i SO wanna see that movie...must have the seen the entire MI series a gazillion times! 
-Gayathri- thumbnail
drish..this guy may play cupid for arhi to come together u never know! but yep I wld love to watch some jealousy of Arnav..we have seen khushi getting jealous/awkward many times! why not arnav for once? πŸ˜† but yep really hope no OTT comedy..that might ruin this track! and I really wonder what shaym is upto..whatever he's planning it must backfire and I wld love if arnav comes to know abt his truth without his knowledge and try everything to get him trapped! that will be interesting..lets see for ourselves how CVs gonna unfold further..as for today, there's NK's grand entry and some comedy!

chalo byee guys..I gotta go, hope to meet u all tonight after epi! tc guys!  
Edited by -Gayathri- - 12 years ago
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
🀣 Exactly. Baad mein it'll not be as blah. Can't believe he actually said "hum beiymaan hain" instead of mehmaan hain.  Agar cameo lana bhi tha, they had to get a mami clone. GH ka ghatiya dimaag. πŸ˜΅

Rofl, he reminded you of Shyam? 🀣 Then toh have to see it! And rofl, he hyped up his role soo much, and looks like another fail.
moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
bye Gayathri πŸ˜Š

@Drish - u were reminded of shyamu...aisa kya kiya ya usne? now even i m interested! πŸ˜† but dun tell, if its gonna spoil the mystery of the movie...i still hope to catch it...
Edited by sizzpepps - 12 years ago