Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sanaya Irani AT# 6 My Desi Girl <3 <3 - Page 7

moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
m good too...been busy days...so li'l time to chat up...

gone are the days of winter holidays...how i miss those! 

wassup wid u? read abt the new promo?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sayani2807 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: CandYlicious_MS

Its Sanaya who makes the scene watch worthy.! πŸ˜

exactly!!! 😊
sanaya is a natural!!!she is the most versatile actress on indian tv!!!
if u hv 2 blame ne1 4 yestrday's bathroom & screaming & jogging scenes,blame it on d direction!!!
Edited by sayani_monaya - 12 years ago
-Gayathri- thumbnail
yeah read abt the new promo and saw the both segments..looks like this NK guy is gonna woo Khushi and make Arnav jealous! πŸ˜† actually I wanted arnav to get jealous as we have seen the other way arnd a lot many times..so for a change it will be fun but I dont exactly want a triangle again! when will they start the realization track? I mean the actual realization..? or may be this guy is gonna help Arnav realize his love for khushi? God knows what the CVs are upto and now seems Shyam, the master manipulator is also back  to plotting plans inorder to get khushi..he's not gonna stop trying as yet! 🀒 
moodie.foodie thumbnail
yeah i also just saw the segments...this new guy looks like a total doofus...so i dun think we have to face a love triangle, thankfully! its gonna be a light track i think...wid hopefully a realisation..

and yeah u r rite...high time arnav gets jealous...shyam was always under cover so he didnt have much impact...except for the 'farak padta hai'...but this time the guy is gonna b rite in front of his eyes..so it'll be fun to watch...

dunno wot shyam is upto...some ppl are predicting a second marriage...i dun really see the logic in that...which wife wud consent to that? πŸ˜• i know anjali is anjali but this is even beyond her realm of dumbness πŸ˜†
-Gayathri- thumbnail
yeah shilpi, it seems this NK track will remain light hearted  mainly with some tinge of  Arnav's jealousy which I so wanna see, cos as u said Shyam was under the cover so that was not remotely possible but now this guy being fun-loving he'll ofcourse befriend khushi like how it was shown in SBS/SBB so obviously Arnav is gonna find it difficult..

well yep, I also saw that abt shyam but yes how wld a wife no matter how dumb she may be but how can she agree for another marriage? 😲 I think his plan is not exactly that it should be something more sensible..shyam has been smarter in plotting master plans except when he got caught infront of khushi's and bauji's eyes!  
-Drishti- thumbnail
heyy everyone! πŸ€— how was SBS/SBB? anyone seen the new promo? i'm so not looking forward to a comic track :|
moodie.foodie thumbnail
shyam was smarter in the beginning..he's off the cue for a while now...maybe cuz things are getting messier by the day...wotever it is he's planning...i hope it fails BIGTIME! even if it doesnt, i just hope arnav supports khushi thru it all..no more mud-slinging from his side, pls!

as for this NK, m thinking that name must have a reason...is he also here to heal up buaji's broken heart πŸ˜† cant wait till she meets him...trust her to go gooey eyes wid a 'saakshaat nandkissore! main toh dhanya ho gayi' πŸ˜†
moodie.foodie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Drishti-

heyy everyone! πŸ€— how was SBS/SBB? anyone seen the new promo? i'm so not looking forward to a comic track :|

hey drishti...if that's the case, u better stay away from today's sbb/sbs - all abt the new cartoon n his antics!! πŸ˜† n trust me they are wayyy OTT...only worth seeing arnav so jealous for once...
-Gayathri- thumbnail
hey..drishπŸ€— I'm looking forward to this track with a positive hope..me also dont want senseless comedy, also no triangles pls!

@ shilpi- 🀣  exactly I was also wondering abt the same, why nandkisore..? πŸ˜† do they want buaji to hook up with this guy? πŸ˜† , I actually thot  that his name must be dhruv as there used to be loads of topic with that speculation!

Edited by -Gayathri- - 12 years ago
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
sanaya
u rocks
love u in ipkknd
thnkss
u n barun make a cute couple
xxx