Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Actually! When was the last rabba ve?

That hand holding scene on Payash's confession right?
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: aa123.80

Aashi! How're you?

Rofl, and the other epic point is abt the dupattas and pallus. 🀣 Mere dupatte mein hi meri izzat hai. 🀣

Rofl, Priye, he must have ratto-fied it. Pin karne ki bhi zaroorat nahin hai. 🀣

me fine hon ishu πŸ˜³ i just confused with story line now  🀣 i thought after la track we will get some sensible track but today all dreams shattered even that nandkishor will give air to fun and unnecessary comedy it looks like that i guess 
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Pinks, nahinnn! Anjali was TRUE to her character! πŸ€£ She never lets me down! πŸ€£ Abhi dekhna how she asks Shyam to remarry if he tells her that as the upaye.. πŸ€£

Priye, AGREE.. Aah, how amazing were the initial days.The Guest house scene, the Rain scene. 😍 No inconsistency.

I was watching the old scenes on youtube at the week-end ,I love the guest house scene , it's my favourite secne to this day and the fashion shoot when Rabba ve happened first . The good old days 😍 where have Arhi gone , I want that spark , that passion back . But oh no what do we get , Khushi , who is high on jalebi's and vrat's puja and creepy snake πŸ˜΅
aa123.80 thumbnail
Rofl, yeah Aashi. The big question is where are they heading. So much khichdi. And upar se yeh comedy. Totally losing the focus.
And it's reflecting on their trps as well.
-Drishti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_luna

I know , πŸ˜”. And looks like we will not get one for a long time  , especially with the NRI guy coming into the show as well. 

yeah...unless we see Arnav remembering their old moments 😍😍
aa123.80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_luna

I was watching the old scenes on youtube at the week-end ,I love the guest house scene , it's my favourite secne to this day and the fashion shoot when Rabba ve happened first . The good old days 😍 where have Arhi gone , I want that spark , that passion back . But oh no what do we get , Khushi , who is high on jalebi's and vrat's puja and creepy snake πŸ˜΅

Totallyyy. 😍 Where are those scenes? I remember how muchhh I loved the first epi.

Ab toh it's just looking like Gopi vhau show with all these pujas, vraths, and the antics of characters.
Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
aashizin thumbnail
yes ishu i agree hon gosh i hope cvs will realize with falling trps that viewers want sensible track , don't they have heart to heart convo , why to show comic scenes between them ,i hope they will bring back some mature track not any kind of comedy  ,tomorrow will be mami's mahabharat with her nautanki ufff

chalo guys have to leave byeee all , byeee drish, pinky,ishu, nithi priya ,sorry if i forgot anyone's name good night to all πŸ€—
Edited by aashizin - 12 years ago
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Pinks, nahinnn! Anjali was TRUE to her character! πŸ€£ She never lets me down! πŸ€£ Abhi dekhna how she asks Shyam to remarry if he tells her that as the upaye.. πŸ€£

Priye, AGREE.. Aah, how amazing were the initial days.The Guest house scene, the Rain scene. 😍 No inconsistency.

I said the same thing a while ago on the previous ATπŸ˜†

Remarrying will be πŸ€’ She's gone, completely!!
aa123.80 thumbnail
🀣 Hahaaa, so predictable that woman is. Kuch bhi karegi. πŸ€£ Can so imagine her saying, "Khushi ji, apko hamare suhaag ki khatir itna toh karna hi hoga."

Byeee Aashi!
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Bye Aashizin πŸ€—

@Ishu After eading some of the posts on the forum .I think not many people enjoyed today's episode 

Btw , can Arnav read hindi ?πŸ˜•