possibility asr could get drunk

shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i think in the cocktail party...asr will get jealous of nandkishore and will get drunk a lot and then he might loose little control and v might see rabba ve scene...who knows mayb he could make khushi dance with him...in the party...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
or maybe NK will get drunk and tries to do something...then ASR will come to khushi's rescue ๐Ÿ˜‰
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shtl_l

i think in the cocktail party...asr will get jealous of nandkishore and will get drunk a lot and then he might loose little control and v might see rabba ve scene...who knows mayb he could make khushi dance with him...in the party...

Yupp.. Would love to see a drunk ASR.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
IronyDied thumbnail
would love to see! i was thinking may be khushi will get drunk but this sounds more interesting๐Ÿ˜
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shtl_l

Nandu & Khushi might dance. Or Nandu might teach Khushi to dance. Either way, ASR is going to blow his top. He can have a couple of drinks, and tell Khushi a few home truths...We are waiting to hear them too...CVs๐Ÿ˜†
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Expectations expectations expectations! We expect a lot and finally get disappointed and blame the CVs for it! So what i say is we should just wait for the scene and enjoy it. If we expect such scenes to happen and if they dont then we will get a big MOOD OFF! 
Well im dying to see a rabba ve for sure ๐Ÿ˜‰