India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Dont understand shivani's volte face

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I really dont understand what suddenly happened to shivani.

From that icecandy conversation on the bridge - when gauri first got pregnant -

shivani knew

1. Jagat had an ex-wife from child marriage.

2. After they grew up the child marriage views just did not  mesh with each other so J and A grew apart.

3.  Jagat and anandi are still married and - gauri is an illegal wife -- or a mistress.

All this itself should have been revolting to shivani then and there itself.  She knew of a wife's existence whom jagat has left -- she knew there is a child bride still there in jayetsar.

Does she have to start taking offense only after meeting anandi?

I mean let us say that I was best friends with Bharat and his wife -- and they told me the whole phooli naata case -- the details of the case would be enough for me to tell bharat and his wife off --
I dont really need to meet phooli and see what a great person phooli is and how innocent she is to go back to Bharat and tell him off.

Now that she has met anandi -- and sees she is a sarpanch with a khula mind -- what does she want? 

She should have been ticked off with gauri on the first instance itself -- just like kundatai.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

nashili04niki_pn1pritiaggarwalRashmiSandeepjhansijhansiy.c.yetikaroxxanns123anjup83jjairamgawkerPicasso99staroneserialsveil_of_rosesIBserenity

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

I really dont understand what suddenly happened to shivani.

From that icecandy conversation on the bridge - when gauri first got pregnant -

shivani knew

1. Jagat had an ex-wife from child marriage.

2. After they grew up the child marriage views just did not  mesh with each other so J and A grew apart.

3.  Jagat and anandi are still married and - gauri is an illegal wife -- or a mistress.

All this itself should have been revolting to shivani then and there itself.  She knew of a wife's existence whom jagat has left -- she knew there is a child bride still there in jayetsar.

Does she have to start taking offense only after meeting anandi?

I mean let us say that I was best friends with Bharat and his wife -- and they told me the whole phooli naata case -- the details of the case would be enough for me to tell bharat and his wife off --
I dont really need to meet phooli and see what a great person phooli is and how innocent she is to go back to Bharat and tell him off.

Now that she has met anandi -- and sees she is a sarpanch with a khula mind -- what does she want? 

She should have been ticked off with gauri on the first instance itself -- just like kundatai.

tinoo i m not agree with u!..Tongue

in our society it happens that second time one person got married..its very normal!..why shivani ji will react like kunda tai hearing it that its jagaya's second marriage?..Shocked

now what j-g's case is..g told shivani ji that j loved her right? and he left his family for g?..so shivani ji thought even if their marriage is not the legal one but still J-G r happy with each other! J don't love A and he is happy with G..then its fine na?..why someone will spoil his life staying with someone whom he don't love?..shivani ji didn't know it that A is not trying to steal J from G, she didn't know it that A is not a drama baaz..and whatever G has told her is just the opposite..she didn't know it how much J hurt A and his family..after meeting with J's family she got to know it that how much J has hurt his family..and A is not just an uneducated "ganwaar"..so her view towards anandi has changed!Ermm..i don't think there is any abnormal thing in shivan's reactions..even i think that it is so matured character..just like anandi...Smile

Edited by monamie111 - 21 December 2011 at 9:49am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pnRashmiSandeepsri2012geetmannWebsiePranjjaly.c.yetikaroxxanjup83whatthelifeGauri229staroneserialshookedswetha_chSuchi-tiny15

mmishra1 Senior Member
mmishra1
mmishra1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Arrey Yaar!! Sau baat ki ek baat.. G ne Shivani ko A ke bare mein jo bhi kaha Shivaniji ne khud dekha ki woh sirf aur sirf Jhood hee kaha. Even they showed flash back of Shivani and G conversation. But in reality everything was wrong. It was a lie. That's all Shivani tried to do is to show G a mirror.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sri2012tashu16veena80anjup83Teeyapesi11tiny15

sri2012 Newbie
sri2012
sri2012

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I liked Shivani's haveli visit.Thumbs Up Her maturity in analysing the whole suituation. Previously she only know the story from G's POV. But after knowing the whole story this is exactly any matured person would do.

Shivani & Kunda tai also not there for JGClap...

hadh kar di A neROFL... mera best friend & chath be cheen li..oo bee ek sath?Dancing

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Websieveena80Mumooswhatthelifeanjup83PranjjalTeeyaveil_of_rosespesi11Suchi-tiny15khusi_*

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Even i dnt understand ,it realy doesnt matter how gud a is,even if she was bad,she wud stil be the victim,the pt she knew j s bal vivah was done then y she dint lecture g dat time,shivani is nothing bt a foolish lady.
Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
awww I think 
Gauri thinks that everyone is a FOOLISH person except her : )

this is what happens when , one sees only HIS OWN perspective and not the others nor does he/she care about other fellow human being. 

Gauri : Leave Anandi Alone and guess what, all your problems will vanish.

Stop badmouthing her cause the more you do, the more trouble you are causing for yourselves.

And now Jagya lol, he is stuck with this psycho girl who is not allowing him to use her car LOL. Nice sacha pyar!!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeepsri2012Websieveena80anjup83anns123mmishra1Pranjjalhookedpesi11leo4evertiny15khusi_*

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

awww I think 
Gauri thinks that everyone is a FOOLISH person except her : )

this is what happens when , one sees only HIS OWN perspective and not the others nor does he/she care about other fellow human being. 

Gauri : Leave Anandi Alone and guess what, all your problems will vanish.

Stop badmouthing her cause the more you do, the more trouble you are causing for yourselves.

And now Jagya lol, he is stuck with this psycho girl who is not allowing him to use her car LOL. Nice sacha pyar!!!

Just Imagine Suchi !
What if J had thought let me take the car and get to Jaitser fast. It'll help me in rescuing Anandi faster. THINK - what wud Gauri have done to her car knowing A sat in it too !Shocked

You think she'd have used the remaining petrol in the car to burn it ?LOLLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Websieveena80anjup83mmishra1anns123Misseshaswetha_chPicasso9veil_of_rosesleo4everSuchi-tiny15khusi_*

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Hooked remember sridevi from ladla!?

lol she did the same cause Anil kapoor sat in her car or something. lOL then he touched her and was like now burn yourself.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9veil_of_roseshookedkhusi_*tiny15

Go to top