India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

"You DON't Practice What You Preach"

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Sunny's infamous lines..."You DON't Practice What You Preach"-when she was nominated by Amar ..and she was like really mad at himLOLLOL --I watched this episode today--and have been trying to speculate what exactly made her feel so betrayed?? After detailed analysis...I have arrived to few conclusions:

1) She was convinced that Amar showed her signs of being "erotically inclined" towards women, he even lifted her---YET he nominated HER, the po*n DIVA, how dare he !!! that's not how men with a lustful bent of mind are expected to behave  with po*n stars like her--- Angry

2) She had convincingly kept her faith in Amar's dumbness and thought wouldn't nominate her and Juhi --even though they nominated her!!  She had real REASONS to believe in his dumbness...and now he broke her TRUST by showing ounces of brains that he was supposed to have left in the pole of her pole-dance--CHEATER !!

How would SHE EVER, EVER  be able to place her faith in a man's DUMBNESS henceforth--What a letdown   !!!Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adieus50ReallyCool

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Salman might get angry with sky, he dont knw this

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: sahilmittal   Replies: 97   Views: 8215

sahilmittal 97 8215 09 December 2011 at 12:57am by sahilmittal
i dont hate mahek. PB

Author: saiba007   Replies: 1   Views: 768

saiba007 1 768 03 December 2011 at 7:38am by -GayabCat-
I dont think PM is really out !!!

Author: Ezaan   Replies: 1   Views: 410

Ezaan 1 410 26 November 2011 at 5:56am by Caissa
why dont anyone jst throw him off???

Author: aaru19   Replies: 12   Views: 1056

aaru19 12 1056 26 November 2011 at 1:51am by ForYourEyesOnly
TOI: I dont act for fat paychecks-Rageshwari

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 2   Views: 605

Armu4eva 2 605 24 November 2011 at 6:30pm by -Rafa-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index