Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 21st Dec 2011 (Page 3)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri22

thanks a bunch for the fab update Tanya :)

Why did'nt Poorvi open her mouth and get some proof about what Punni's upto!!
So much screaming was going on in that scene ..You have to see it ... I enjoyed  that scene ...I thought Manju  and Archu were going  to hit each other ...LOL

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Oh my dream man Arjun is going to be introduced...*swoons* I have been waiting for so many moon-lit nights for his arrival. LOL My werewolf guy Heart 

Thanks for the update Tanya di. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTanyaz

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Everytiime i login to this forum my mood goes offUnhappy I restrict coming to this forum these days, but still things are going way too overboardOuch

tanya di, thank u for this threadHug atleast i feel like posting somewhr els the forum doesnt look like a PR forum to me

Oh so the warewolf is introducedLOL gt to check him out

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapkarsrishootingstar27stefanandresushkita10suanLovePRSohamgremlin.Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Everyone is talking a lot about  this guy who will  play Arjun .I am looking forward to see his work ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 21 December 2011 at 1:17pm

sushkita10SunoNa...

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update... I am happy that Purvi tried to help her sister Punni and showed what type of a creep is Mr Mallick to that boy and others... Now I think this is max she could do... Punni wants to destroy her life so no one can stop... Her mother will also taste it very soon or later...
Though I would have loved if she had recorded a video and showed it to that loud speaker Manjusha...

What is wrong with Manjusha Angry I can understand her reason for not liking Purvi but saying such things about an orphan girl is so sick... She does not have a heart Angry... She was shouting there so loudly Shocked Hope Swati's throat is fine after so much of shouting for a scene Shocked

Now even I am curious to know who this Arjun is... Everyone in PR and viewers have been waiting for him...

Why did Manav say he feels safe when Ovi is with Arjun  ConfusedConfused... Were Arjun and Ovi so close in the school days?? Coz I heard Arjun is a very busy business man.. I dont think he got a chance to do his degrees... As far as I know Arjun, Ovi, Teju and also Purvi are of almost same age.. Some are working and very successful and some are in college studying Shocked.. Looks like Arjun is another child prodigy just like Purvi LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapsuanTanyaz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya, glad to read Archana is shown looking at pictures of her children and Manav. Its about time the CVs did this!

vishwapTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Thanks for the update Tanya. More and more I see PR 1 being repeated here. This will only worsen the trp's because no one wants to see a repeat of PR, not even the beginning which was good then. It will not work this time around because too much crap has happened in between then and now.  Are the CV's so bereft of ideas that they are trying to rehash old stuff?  Time to end the show if this is all they can come up with.

I have no idea where the creatives will take PR now ...Confused
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

What is wrong with Manjusha Angry I can understand her reason for not liking Purvi but saying such things about an orphan girl is so sick... She does not have a heart Angry... She was shouting there so loudly Shocked Hope Swati's throat is fine after so much of shouting for a scene Shocked

You know at one point I honestly thought that Swati was going to lose her  voice and I loved the way Archana pushed her out of the house ..
Baap re, kya fight thi..It reminded me of one of thefights that manju had with Varsha and Vaishali

Now even I am curious to know who this Arjun is... Everyone in PR and viewers have been waiting for him...

Looks like Arjun is another child prodigy just like Purvi LOL

The next Pavitra Rishta LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSoham

Go to top