Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

OMG di, just watched πŸ˜† What a scream fest πŸ˜²Ankita and Swati are probably nursing a sore throat after it was shot πŸ˜† 

Manju had no right to go barging in K house and calling Poorvi names. Hate it when people say stuff like that to an adopted child πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ She is pissed because Punni didn't get the job so just stick to that why bring Poorvi's background into it?

I didn't understand why she was saying things like Poorvi must be getting increments beause of haing an affair .That is so ridiculous ...

Manju's world is going to come crashing down soon and hopefully it will teach her a lesson for life. As much as I dislike Varsha, what happened between her and Ashwin and what Punni is doing is completely different.Varsha didn't know Ashwin was married, not once she behaved the way Punni is doing now even though she loved Ashwin. Punni is doing things deliberately for money.Tiny part of me feels bad for Manju as what Punni is doing is one of the worst things that can happen to a parent. 

Omana , me too .I am also feeling  angry and at the same time sorry for Manju .I don't know what Manju will do and my God , what will Vinod do ..
Varsha was in love with Ashwin but she had no idea that he was married ...I don't think she was that wrong there because being  in love with an unmarried guy is not a bad thing .The minute she found out , she broke up with him ..

Yet again Archana broke ties πŸ€” Whatever πŸ˜† 

All the time she keeps breaking  up ties with Manjusha .Again today she said the same thing .I bet you anything  , the minute she wil lfind out the reality of Punni , she will go running to Vinod  ...Archu is a sucker for punishments , she  won't learn ...

Sulo as usual was so melodramatic. What makes her think that Vinod even wants  to light the fire when she dies? that she wants to take away that right from him? It wouldn't make a difference to him. All these years, it was Archana who took care of her so even when she dies it will be Archana who will do all the rites.I just don't get it why Sulo has to make everything about her, when Archu was crying for Soham she was talking about Vinod, when Archu breaks ties for Poorvi yet again she brings Vinod.Its always about her, her sanskaars and what she lost. Her daughter lost so much because of her, how about sparing a thought for her and Poorvi once in awhile. Funny thing is she just harps on about Vinod, not bothered about Varsha or Vaishali. 

I know , I was laughing too .That lady has to have the last say ...So much already going on and she is talking about her own self ...
Everything has to be just about her all the time ...

Poorvi's life is going to get a lot worse when Arjun falls for her. Savita-Teju combo is going to be hell for her.Hate to see her having to listen to so much verbal abuse just because she is an orphan. 
Let's see the love story first and see how Arjun is .If he is a tough guy and knows how to protect his love then Poorvi is fine  .Don't  forget , Poorvi's in law would  be DK  and not Savita  ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Tanyaz thumbnail
No way , Omana will not win ...

I will win ...😎

see , look at the scene  carefully ..She is crying  inside her room and as soon as she hear a knock on the door , she panics and quickly puts the album inside the suitcase and puts the suitcase in a corner...

meaning ...she does not wish anyone to know what she is feeling inside .Outside she will show that she does  not care ..That will stay even when Manav comes back ...

The only one concession is when she will see him after the leap... she will go all weak in the knees but will hopefully recover soon ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

[

RachuπŸ˜† There is no bet yaar...I would be mad at Archu just like Tanya di if she proved me right.

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Omana  , I am sure Archana will do good ...

Manav will also be very good ..Actually I want to see his reaction more than hers ...
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the fab update di πŸ€— I'm so happy you get to continue the thread.

Agree.

Tanyaz - Me tooo!! very happy you will be continuing the thread.  I stopped watching the show when evil savita started abusing the children...  It was very difficult to watch that much evilness..

I used to read comments and WU on ankita's FB. Now I read  u r written updates. thanks.

I  like the way they made the punni's character...  manju deserves it and lot more...hope it is just the beginning not the end...

Vandita pays for savita's evilness and Punni pays for manju's evilness...

i rather see savita and manju pay for their sins instead of their children.
Edited by karsri - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
That is a sad thing ,  chiildren paying for parent's mistakes  weather intentional or unintentional ...Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Poorvi's life is going to get a lot worse when Arjun falls for her. Savita-Teju combo is going to be hell for her.Hate to see her having to listen to so much verbal abuse just because she is an orphan. 
Let's see the love story first and see how Arjun is .If he is a tough guy and knows how to protect his love then Poorvi is fine  .Don't  forget , Poorvi's in law would  be DK  and not Savita  ..

I am more interested in how this story develops than Archana- Manav anymore. Its just that I feel too much has happened between them and the best part of live is gone and although they miss each other, both have own lives now why revisit the past. Like Vishwap said, I want Archana as far away as possible from the world's greatest mother for all our sake πŸ˜†

DK would be a great father in law πŸ˜› Poorvi has never experienced father's love, it would be great to see DK and her get along. What I meant about Savita is when everyone comes to know about Arjun-Poorvi, Savita wont spare Poorvi. Ovi seems like a really pampered child who always gets what she wants.The things Savita did to Soham because he is Archana's son would be child's play compared to things she will do to Poorvi is what I feel when she finds out Poorvi is Archana's daughter who is causing her laadli Ovi heartbreak

p.s/ Di, did u watch afsar bitiya? I really enjoy the show that I even signed up as backup updater πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Tanyaz thumbnail
I saw Afsar bitya today  .I liked it a lot and wil lbe watching it every day .The girl is doing a good job and of course this boy is a good choice for hero .
shootingstar27 thumbnail

Omana  , I am sure Archana will do good ...

Manav will also be very good ..Actually I want to see his reaction more than hers ...

I'm okay with her crying behind closed doors once or twice then no more be strong and move on. No more begging and pleading for Savita's approval and Manav's love.

karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That is a sad thing ,  chiildren paying for parent's mistakes  weather intentional or unintentional ...

Agree.