Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update Tanya. More and more I see PR 1 being repeated here. This will only worsen the trp's because no one wants to see a repeat of PR, not even the beginning which was good then. It will not work this time around because too much crap has happened in between then and now.  Are the CV's so bereft of ideas that they are trying to rehash old stuff?  Time to end the show if this is all they can come up with.
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the nice update Tanya!😃
High decibel drama today. Typical PR finger-pointing! But Archana is defending her kitten rather militantly  hmmm. Wish she did some of it earlier for herself against assorted characters... Anyways, PR2 is gonna see some real action ala DON2 must say what with jyoti bane Jwala ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: archanamanav

thanks guruji😃..so manav's daughter loves dk's son....looks like trouble to me😆..manju and archu fighting as usual..punni turned out exactly like manju and purvi like archu😆..and twins..one is like manav and other like savita or what😆

It is trouble indeed ...Coz I don't think Arjun thinks of her anymore than just a friend ...

I think even Manav likes the idea of Ovi being with Ajun because he mentioned to DK that he feels that Ovi is safe when she is with Arjun ..And of course todaay we saw how defensive Teju is of Ovi ..I think Ovi is the pet of the house ..Everyone is very protective about her ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: anituram

I am waiting for arjun-poorvi face to face meeting😳😳

I hope their love story is handled well  .It will be good for the show .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: poas

i told u tanya poorvi bringing problem for her.maju will make hungama u will see manju punni will make problem for archu poorvi and i think poorvi in same prob frm which manav[sush]saved her now arjun will save her and fall in love😃

That could be ...I think next week this company that has started in India , that track will proceed .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

Hell this show is going nowhere actually expect some Gud acting which is the usp of the show nothing worth the show it will surely go either kyunki or pr initial days

Hmm,  I am liking the story of how Manju is going to learn her lesson but it is very sad to see how Punni has turned out.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri22

thanks a bunch for the fab update Tanya :)

Why did'nt Poorvi open her mouth and get some proof about what Punni's upto!!

So much screaming was going on in that scene ..You have to see it ... I enjoyed  that scene ...I thought Manju  and Archu were going  to hit each other ...😆
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh my dream man Arjun is going to be introduced...*swoons* I have been waiting for so many moon-lit nights for his arrival. 😆 My werewolf guy ❤️ 

Thanks for the update Tanya di. 🤗

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Everytiime i login to this forum my mood goes off😔 I restrict coming to this forum these days, but still things are going way too overboard

tanya di, thank u for this thread🤗 atleast i feel like posting somewhr els the forum doesnt look like a PR forum to me

Oh so the warewolf is introduced😆 gt to check him out
Tanyaz thumbnail
Everyone is talking a lot about  this guy who will  play Arjun .I am looking forward to see his work ... Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago