*Dilwale smitten by Dulhaniya*

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes he's totally floored by her😉.The only thing he thinks and says in his conversations are about Manyata.It was good to see how he avoided Jai to the fullest.Then in his convo with Unnati also there was only Manyata in his words.But this cv's always play spoil sports and show no Manveer scenes.Hope we get awesome Manveer scenes tommorow atleast😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yes, i hope we have manveer scenes tomrrow!!!
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

he only thinks abt manyata...manveer rocks...hopefully some manveer scenes tomorrow

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey people,i am new to this forum,however,i am also a manveer fan,so i would lyk to say GUYS BE PATIENT,SABR KA FAL MEETHA HOTA HAI😊
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: libran90

Hey people,i am new to this forum,however,i am also a manveer fan,so i would lyk to say GUYS BE PATIENT,SABR KA FAL MEETHA HOTA HAI😊

welcome to the forum dear...me too manVeer fan...😉
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arryline

Yes he's totally floored by her😉.The only thing he thinks and says in his conversations are about Manyata.It was good to see how he avoided Jai to the fullest.Then in his convo with Unnati also there was only Manyata in his words.But this cv's always play spoil sports and show no Manveer scenes.Hope we get awesome Manveer scenes tommorow atleast😊

i hope they showed some nice UV-manyata scenes now...but today's episode was awesome with diningtable scene and UV's dholey sholey body...😳
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: gohem123

i hope they showed some nice UV-manyata scenes now...but today's episode was awesome with diningtable scene and UV's dholey sholey body...😳

Agreed... but never get tired of seeing those doley sholey's!!...😍☺️