Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Grr I am so angry- where are the manners? (Page 3)

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayani_monaya

What a childish piece of acting/overacting once she was outside the bathroom!

evn i felt d jumping up & down act outside d bathroom was a bit 2 much..but i didnt feel  it was an overacting from SANAYA
[/QUOTE]
no reflection on sanaya's acting, she is fab, its poor direction, cant have a 23 year old doing silly antics of a 10 year old.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyLiquidSoap

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
There are many times I get frustrated with the CVs and this was one of those times. Fairy completely agree with your post. The whole Raizada house is standing there weeping but nobody notices Khushi is dragging the bag or offers to help. Where are the Prakashes?

We have all been getting emotional about La leaving and the 'friendship' between La and KKG. But La ordered KKG around too. Enough has been said about that and I dont want to get into that here and now!

Edited by Infofan - 21 December 2011 at 11:57am

FairyLiquidSoap

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
What a well thought out well written post
I applaud you for succinctly capturing everything
Well written indeed
geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
i think cv did that for the symbolism... some one mentioned that in their anyalyis... sorry i tried to find the post where this was said.. 

but the kkg leaving with the suitcase as la lets him hold on to love as its greater than anger. and they showed her leaving. and previously also kkg said that the day he realizes that he is wrong she will not be there... i think it was done to show the future that kkg will leave asr...

again credit for this goes to the orginal TM for this symbolism... i will ediit as soon as i find that post.

FairyLiquidSoap

..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

One Very Important Clarification Before Things Go Out Of Hand

I made it very clear before I wrote that second part that I did not write in support or defense of Sham but more to show my frustration at Arnav's lack of drive and apathetic attitude to carry forward this stalemate of a romance.  I think some of you got the essence of what I was driving atSmile

I paid Sham an underhand compliment to indicate that at least this person is doing something about going after his objective that is all whereas Arnav is plain lazy and happy to let things remain status quo. So please do not get worked up, I too am on the side of the leads and wish for nothing more than to see their romance go forward.
I too am aware that Sham is a slimey sleazeball

@Serial

love the way you have come out in my defence and truly appreciate it, Will Write in tomorrow 

thanx for the clarification!!! well i was totally devastated by shyams new plan..thats y wen i read ur post i got a bit out of sensesLOL...sorrySmile
aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
FLS,

Whether we like to believe it or not, this story is a teepeecal M&B story, where the "hot" lead guy has a catty/bratty girlfriend who is always under clothed and nasty.Big smile

He falls for the clumsy mouse!Wink

There are countless M&Bs where the mousy leading lady is treated like garbage by the male protagonist

I am sure the CVs are drawing a lot of free inspiration from it!

No doubt!

The psychotic loser character of Shyam must be from elsewhere
-Iruni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Iruni-
-Iruni-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xsumi

woow
u seem very angry
but atleast u took ur anger out
lol
but keep watching ipkknd
it is the best
xxx
yeah!!!!!! It is the best...
-Iruni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Iruni-
-Iruni-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
I think that Cv's are just doing this to show  signs for the next main point(Sanaya told the story must known as SIGNS can u remember)...and from a episode we can't measure the serial...I'm enjoying the show from the first epi and I'm not feeling bad until now as this is the first show that I really enjoy in the SP and I can't believe that I'm watching a drama for a long time and didn't stop watching it and I won't as this has become my favorite show and this is the only serial I'm watching on the TV...Now it's really impossible to leave this show and I'm watching the show only for Barun & Sanaya and of course for other co-stars in it too...I really appreciate their amazing and great work and how they portrait their actsSmile...LUV Arshi & IPKKND...Heart 

Edited by Arshiangel - 21 December 2011 at 8:21pm

FairyLiquidSoap

Go to top