Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Grr I am so angry- where are the manners? (Page 2)

zaniax IF-Rockerz
zaniax
zaniax

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Originally posted by aparnam

Originally posted by zaniax

I AGREE wth u...tht scene was totally unnecessary..Sorry to say but khushi looked like a maid in tht scene. I mean can't anyone else carry the luggage? where was the prakash family ? and ASR cud hav helped her...i didn't like tht AT ALL Angry

excuse me it was not like they ordered khushi to take la's luggage..she herself took it before anyone can do that..pls dont bash asr for this!!!!Angry

hold it, hold it, hold it. its not bashing asr, its noting the hole in the screenplay, which inadvertently reflects as poor manners on asr. the effect was unintended and unneeded.
Yea nobody is bashing asr here...i m just saying tht scene was not necessary as alot of ppl were present there so khushi didn't hav to carry the bag and it jus looked inappropriate. Pls dun take it the wrong way. 

Edited by zaniax - 21 December 2011 at 9:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..sbk2serialjunkie

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Yes, when Khushi walked right in front of Nani and KKG, they could have asked the Prakash's as well to take the bag.  But I felt that Khushi did this as a friend seeing another off.  But assistance should have been offered by a whole bunch of people.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08XSStephyKeshriya-Ramya-incandescentpinky_blueskiesInfofan

sammi5 Senior Member
sammi5
sammi5

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
You have a liberal mindset, I appreciate that. I agree that ASR should have lifted the luggage, it is the gentleman thing to do, however we are dealing with a Tom Boyish character in Khushi, remember the changing of the tyre scene, she just do what has to be done so for that we have to analize the mindset of the individual.
I respectfully disagree with the points on Shyam's character. First of all he has no guts, I say this because if he did, he would go to Angali and let her know their marriage is not working, he needs to move on with his life, that would take not only Guts but Grit as well. Instead, he has manipulated and deceived all to achive his means, having Guts to stand and go for your dreams is one thing  but to deceive and manipulate to achieve it is cowardly. As I said, I respectfully disagree with you on the meaning of having Guts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

silly.pillasneak-peekSStephy

SStephy IF-Dazzler
SStephy
SStephy

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I think Khushi came with the bag from La's room and the bag was with her during the living room scene and so I guess she carried it out. I don't think Khushi carrying the bag is such a big deal...after all, she did it voluntarily.But what I don't understand is why does Anjali need Khushi's help to prepare for the vrat? Stern Smile

And regarding Shyam's guts, I don't think its praiseworthy because what he is doing is wrong. And regarding Arnav not showing the guts to persuade Khushi... well, he still hasn't felt the need to do so. Just my POV. 

Edited by S.Stephy - 21 December 2011 at 9:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sammi5sneak-peekKeshriyapremparbat

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I also didn't like the fact that Khushi carried the bad out.  I definitely understand why Khushi was doing it.  She was just helping a friend who was sad and leaving.  I don't think this makes her spineless.  As for ASR, I definitely thought he would come and take the bad from her...but he didn't do that.  That kind of upset me as well.  The rest of the Raizada family should also have seen that Khushi was having a bit of difficulty taking the bag out.  I mean they need to realize that Khushi doesn't work there anymore.  She has her own life!  It was also wrong of Anjali to ask her to help...I mean...has a day gone by where Khushi has not been at the mansion????????
FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

One Very Important Clarification Before Things Go Out Of Hand

I made it very clear before I wrote that second part that I did not write in support or defense of Sham but more to show my frustration at Arnav's lack of drive and apathetic attitude to carry forward this stalemate of a romance.  I think some of you got the essence of what I was driving atSmile

I paid Sham an underhand compliment to indicate that at least this person is doing something about going after his objective that is all whereas Arnav is plain lazy and happy to let things remain status quo. So please do not get worked up, I too am on the side of the leads and wish for nothing more than to see their romance go forward.
I too am aware that Sham is a slimey sleazeball

@Serial

love the way you have come out in my defence and truly appreciate it, Will Write in tomorrow 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nrp77spsharmila..Apz..sbk2Infofanserialjunkie

sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged

What a childish piece of acting/overacting once she was outside the bathroom!

[/QUOTE] evn i felt d jumping up & down act outside d bathroom was a bit 2 much..but i didnt feel  it was an overacting from SANAYA
Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
i dont agree...kkg was just helping as a friend and nothing else

Go to top